Sponsored

Grapevine Ford

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
Happy to be a sponsor of Mustang6g and being able to help it's members with any vehicle needs. My name is Josh and I'm the new Social Media/Community Coordinator for Grapevine Ford in Grapevine, Tx. Just North of DFW airport. I've been a member for a little while here and a member on other forums for many, many years.

A little about myself... I have my 7th Mustang on order. A GT350R that I ordered before I started working here. I bought 3 vehicles from Grapevine Ford in the past and have sent a lot of business to them. I am friends with one of the previous GMs (who was big in the Mustang community and has moved onto his own dealership) and the owner, who genuinely cares about the enthusiast community. Been in the construction field for the last 8 years as a Project Manager but looking forward to the change of pace.

Grapevine Ford was one of the top Mustang dealers in the US and I'm here to bring that back. Please feel free to post up or PM me any questions about how I may be able to assist you.

Already helped a couple members here and looking forward to working with everyone else.

-Josh

Sponsored

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I just want to say thanks to Josh for being far above the majority of dealers/salesmen out there. I spent over 9 months trying to find a GT350. It was out of desperation, and some help from Mustang6g, that I was able to locate him. The service and respect he showed me were similar to some of the better German brands. I truly felt like his only customer even though I know i was not. Anytime I get bored and need an immediate update on my order, he will look it up for me without hesitation. Bottom line, I cannot recommend Josh enough.

OP
OP

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
Don't forget about your wifes car! hah

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I bought my mustang at grapevine and had a great experience there:cheers:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Sponsored

1LEThumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I also had a great experience with GrapeVine. This is the first Ford I have bought since 2006 (which was a Mustang GT), and after going through countless dealers around the country they proved to have the best price and service on my new 2016 Shelby GT350.

I would not hesitate in a second to buy another car from them.

Carguy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1LE
I think GrapeVine is the only dealer in Texas still asking for 10K over

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I think GrapeVine is the only dealer in Texas still asking for 10K over
Town East Ford in Mesquite and Rockwall Ford are still asking at least 10K over, just to name a couple. R's are still at 20K over.

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Just called asking for Josh and the female at the switchboard says "No Josh works here". :mad:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'll be that guy..

"I heard it through the grapevine..."

That you're offering huge real discounts on [insert what you want here].