Not open for further replies.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I was really looking at getting the Mishimoto intake tube. Seems it works well with a better filter. Glad I found this thread again. Forgot to sub to it. If you switch intakes and wanna sell that intake tube let me know. Thanks for doing all this great testing on yours and others products.
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Also forgot to add. My custom valved Viking Double Adjustable Front Coilovers are in.

I am going to use the following combo.

Viking DA Front Struts (AK valving)
300lb/in Coilover Springs
BMR Custom End Links (pictured)
Stock Front Sway Bar (PP)Rear BMR SP085 980lb/in SpringsViking B358AM Rear Shocks
Stock Rear Sway Bar
BMR ELK014 Rear Bar End Links

Once I get this set up tested - I will move onto sway bars based on what I feel the car needs.

We have a SUPER BADASS new front sway bar coming....and also a revised front sway bar mounting system - so I will likely be showing those off soon. I am thinking thr 35mm front and 25mm rear will be the ticket. But we shall see.
If you need another test mule I may know someone local that hits the track pretty regularly with some well established baseline numbers to work from. :)

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Well things are about to get interesting.
Viking AK Valving Coilovers.jpg

amg1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
grrrrr

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
They look great, but how are you supposed to adjust them at the track? Those knobs are down behind the (extremely hot) rotor in about the absolute hardest spot to get to on the suspension.

Sponsored

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We have a SUPER BADASS new front sway bar coming....and also a revised front sway bar mounting system - so I will likely be showing those off soon. I am thinking thr 35mm front and 25mm rear will be the ticket. But we shall see.
I'm interested to hear more about this new sway bar. Based on the track day last Sunday I think some sway bars are in my near future.

https://flic.kr/p/Vw5P8R

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
They look great, but how are you supposed to adjust them at the track? Those knobs are down behind the (extremely hot) rotor in about the absolute hardest spot to get to on the suspension.
That's odd. I was thinking it was actually the easiest spot.

Walking up to the car, I could get both shocks adjusted within 30 seconds after you say "go". Probably 15 seconds if you didn't make me go up to the 10+ settings. :cheers:
As for the heat. I don't think I would try to adjust them when the car is hot off the track.

I'm interested to hear more about this new sway bar. Based on the track day last Sunday I think some sway bars are in my near future.

https://flic.kr/p/Vw5P8R
:headbang:

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
So I have had the coilovers on the car for a while now.....and figured it was time to go ahead and get the BMR SP085 980lb/in springs on it and also replace some test prototype stuff out with the production pieces.

I am replacing the test prototype TCA048 Poly Bushing Vertical Links with the TCA047 Delrin versions, and I am replacing the UTCA057 Poly/Bearing Camber Links with the UTCA064 Delrin/Bearing units.

I am also installing the just released BK081 RLCA Bearing Kit.
TCA048 Links Tested.jpg
UTCA057 TESTED.jpg
UTCA064 and TCA047.jpg
BMR BK081 LCA Bearings.jpg
BMR SP085 Rears.jpg

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Not many updates to share. I have the suspension REALLY close to where I want it at this point.

The last piece of the puzzle for me is our Toe Links. I have been slow and methodical on my suspension approach, but finally I can move onto other areas soon!
TR005 with C Series Bearings.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.