Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
We did a cruise on Saturday night for the SA street machine association and the Performance Ford club......I guesstimate that about five hundred cars attended. The wife drove the mustang and I drove one of our Falcons....as we were leaving, I was following my wife.....I had the windows down and heard a youngish person say to his mates "there's a hot chick driving that mustang"..... the wife is in her early fifties. The mustang brings the youth out in all of us.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Well overdue.

Not much fun whilst nursing the mother of all hangovers.
IMG_4565.jpg

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Tooheys on special at Dans again?:cheers:
It always seems to be on special at Dans, :cheers: although the closest is a ten minute drive away.

I have a BWS within walking distance - they are generally thieving bastards.

Sponsored

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
Dans are cheaper as their rent is classified as warehouse property and BWS are retail property rates, which is reflected in prices

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Dans are cheaper as their rent is classified as warehouse property and BWS are retail property rates, which is reflected in prices
The best thing about my BWS is that they have a single lane drive-thru, so I can park inside and casually walk into the fridge to get my case with virtually no chance of the Stang being damaged.

Dan Murphy's at Menai has a busy car park - so I park as far away as possible and do the mad dash inside in hope that by the time I return to my car that nobody has parked next to me.

Having a nice car sucks sometimes.

:paddle:

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
The best thing about my BWS is that they have a single lane drive-thru, so I can park inside and casually walk into the fridge to get my case with virtually no chance of the Stang being damaged.

Dan Murphy's at Menai has a busy car park - so I park as far away as possible and do the mad dash inside in hope that by the time I return to my car that nobody has parked next to me.

Having a nice car sucks sometimes.

:paddle:
I have to agree 100%

Paranoia sets in every time I park. Strange that I never felt this way with the GT-P

cardboard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Washed betty and replaced all but one bulb with LEDs - having trouble getting the passenger side clear light that sits next to the indicator out. Does anyone have any tips? Drivers side came out no problem, it's like it's glued in or something.

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Fitted GT350 steering wheel, starter button and shift knob. Collectively 60 minutes taking my time but simple mods that make a big difference to the driving experience, the wheel particularly. Can see why it's so popular!

Sponsored

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Fitted GT350 steering wheel, starter button and shift knob. Collectively 60 minutes taking my time but simple mods that make a big difference to the driving experience, the wheel particularly. Can see why it's so popular!
How many screws did you loose?:D
I had to go buy a tool to fit the screws.

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
How many screws did you loose?:D
I had to go buy a tool to fit the screws.
Surprisingly none! Especially considering I started the job at 12am and did it in the dark via iPhone torch on my kitchen table while wife and baby were asleep on the couch :D

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
A few final cosmetic things this weekend. Black 5.0 badges to go with the black pony, tinted the orange side marker and installed the hood struts.
IMG_0233.jpg

V8 coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Black 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Photos?