Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Cheers for the heads up. I have applied for the Vee-Power one.

Will try and make the following:

Supercar Sunday - Car P0rn lol
Classic Car Sunday - Interested to see the old muscle cars

OP
OP
Jimboy2

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Cheers for the heads up. I have applied for the Vee-Power one.

Will try and make the following:

Supercar Sunday - Car P0rn lol
Classic Car Sunday - Interested to see the old muscle cars
Sushi Sunday was my favourite a few years back. But I'm a massive Jap fan

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Sushi Sunday was my favourite a few years back. But I'm a massive Jap fan
I like jap but not overly fussed attending just a jap fest lol

Sponsored

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
I usually attend the Supercar one and maybe vee-power; I won't register if there are plenty of others going. I usually ride my bike over for Supercar to avoid traffic and wander around swooning. Be good to meet up though; we'll have to exchange numbers.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Bump as a reminder that Supercar Sunday is a week on Sunday (7th May)

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Not sure if you all got the email today, but you now have to register if you want to attend as a visitor. That's also including this Sunday's meet. They have capped the numbers to 15000 people now.
Not had anything yet. I registered for this Sunday but apart from the original acknowledgement I've heard nothing.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Just trying registering my car on the Goodwood website and it can't find my registration number so might need to wait a few days and try again, was looking at the V power event, it's a long way to go for anything else.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Had this......... No mention of registering as a visitor :shrug:

Thank you for applying to display your vehicle at Soft Top Sunday - 04/06/2017.
There has been a great deal of interest in this Breakfast Club and we have been inundated with so many great examples of the cars and bikes that fit our theme.
Unfortunately your vehicle hasn’t been selected for display within the Goodwood Motor Circuit this time around, but we’d still love to see you and your family/friends at the event.
There is no charge for our visitor parking where you will be directed by Marshals, or to access the Circuit for the event itself – the only thing you pay for at Breakfast Club is the optional breakfast from our on-site vendors!
Breakfast Club is such a social event, so make sure you share your photos using #BreakfastClub and to check out our social media page https://www.goodwood.com/grrc/event-coverage/breakfast-club/.
Meanwhile, please visit www.goodwood.com to learn about our other Motorsport events and experiences.
On behalf of all here at Goodwood we look forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful day at Soft Top Sunday - 04/06/2017.

MikeR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Convertible Auto Magnetic Euro PP Custom Pk
Got my acceptance for STS last week, but also received the following via email yesterday:

Due to the overwhelming success of Supercar Sunday, we are making an important change to Breakfast Club to ensure that all visitors have a pleasant and safe experience with us.

Effective today, and in preparation for Soft Top Sunday (this Sunday 4th June) visitors wishing to attend a Breakfast Club event must sign up in advance to gain free entry.

If you’re planning on joining us for Soft Top Sunday this weekend, please sign up using the link below. A full list of FAQs is also provided to answer any queries you may have about this new process. Should you require any further information please contact us via our Facebook page, or by calling the Ticket Office on 01243 755055.

Please note: There is no change to the process for pre-registering your car for display.

https://www.goodwood.com/sports/motorsport/breakfast-club/sign-up/

Last edited:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a recipe for disaster. How many of the thousands attending regularly will check the website to find this out when the website only changed today. They will turn up without tickets. Also, I applied three months ago and to be told yesterday that I'm not in is pretty poor. It's a shame the Members meet is superbly organised but the breakfast club seems a bit of a shambles.

MikeR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Convertible Auto Magnetic Euro PP Custom Pk
Sounds like BC has become a victim of its own success and Goodwood have been required to mitigate the impact on their neighbourhood. To quote a Supercar Sunday attendee pal:

"What they mean by a successful Supercar Sunday is traffic chaos. The tailback was at least four miles back down the Chichester by-pass (5 or 6 miles total). No problem for those exhibiting as we are in place well before the public start to arrive but a nightmare for the public and locals."
Sponsored