2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
In regards to the raspiness above 4K; I think it has a lot to with the 4V design. Many exhausts
suffer from the same issue at high RPM.

I got a MBRP street and running a PP2 kit and I've been flagged more than once at the auto-x
and track. No one believes me but the street is way louder under WOT with intake, TB and tune.

If you're on street than no big deal though...

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1846238&postcount=47

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
I also just installed the MBRP Street . It has such an awesome low grumble below 4k. Once you get up in the rpm range and go WOT, it starts to scream with some rasp. Some don't like it, to me it just sounds like a pissed off dohc v8.

Looking forward to whether the tone will change with more miles on it. Only have about 30 miles on the exhaust..

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
for the $$, it is one of the nicest systems out there, we have a nice forum coupon on those too!!

Lensync

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red MT-82 3.55's base car
Mbrp street

for the $$, it is one of the nicest systems out there, we have a nice forum coupon on those too!!
Uhh yeah Beefcake hooked me up and actually asked me if I planned long tubes... He guided me to the street and I'm not jelly of anyone... It's my sound... My friend has the corsas with LT's and it sounds great... But mine is lower and just as bad ass... For the price? It's a no Brainer... SHOP THE SOUND YOU LOVE... NOT WHAT SOMEONE TELLS YOU!

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Word, I got mine from you way back when my car was brand new. Cant beat the value especially with the forum discount.

I keep telling friends about it but their all stuck on Corsa or Borla which is fine but end up spending twice as much. :shrug:

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
ive been looking real hard the the street version. was weighing it against the race version. but sounds like the street is plenty.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
ive been looking real hard the the street version. was weighing it against the race version. but sounds like the street is plenty.
I have the Street and love it. In fact, I bought a Corsa Extreme and installed it. Hated the Corsa and sold it in 2 days. It was just too much volume. Went back to the MBRP Street. I've read that the Race may have some drone. You don't want drone, that's for sure.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have the Street and love it. In fact, I bought a Corsa Extreme and installed it. Hated the Corsa and sold it in 2 days. It was just too much volume. Went back to the MBRP Street. I've read that the Race may have some drone. You don't want drone, that's for sure.
Ya i currently have the FRPP exhaust im just wondering if its gonna be an easy swap out

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
It's loud when you want it to be, quiet when you don't

Ya i currently have the FRPP exhaust im just wondering if its gonna be an easy swap out
Should be real easy. The MBRP system fits like a glove.

Billyocean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red PP GT
when i first got my car, i bought a magnaflow Street catback and it was extremely quiet, so i then got a MBRP Street Catback but kept the Magnaflow X pipe, It sounded so much better and different, now i have the same setup but with Catless SP long tubes, inside the car its not too crazy, but outside the car it sounds like the end of days, and people complement the sound a lot
Sponsored