My Dealers After Service has been Great

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I must be Lucky Trustford who supplied the Car In Cheshire were from the start super and after the car was delivered I had to go Abroad.There were a few issues with the dash, drivers vent had a small gap on the top right, the interior roof panel wobbled!! and the best part was the lack of underbody protection was,well none existent On my return and a few emails parts were ordered and eventually arrived as they had been on back order.
They arranged I drop off or they would collect the car and lone me a car as well when it was convenient they also arranged to redo the underbody protection the following day so as everything was done.
All work went seamlessly and they removed everything they could underneath so as to do the job properly now its as it should be.
Maybe I was lucky but the Team at Trustford were great Full Marks :clap2:
Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
I must be Lucky Trustford who supplied the Car In Cheshire were from the start super and after the car was delivered I had to go Abroad.There were a few issues with the dash, drivers vent had a small gap on the top right, the interior roof panel wobbled!! and the best part was the lack of underbody protection was,well none existent On my return and a few emails parts were ordered and eventually arrived as they had been on back order.
They arranged I drop off or they would collect the car and lone me a car as well when it was convenient they also arranged to redo the underbody protection the following day so as everything was done.
All work went seamlessly and they removed everything they could underneath so as to do the job properly now its as it should be.
Maybe I was lucky but the Team at Trustford were great Full Marks :clap2:
Was the vent gap a easy fix? Mine has the same and you can see white double sided tape through the gap. Was gonna tackle it myself this weekend if it’s easy enough

OP
OP
Black Thunder

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
HI,Yes that was my problem but they did say they changed the whole Bezel it does have an equal gap all the way but tinny and doesn't look wrong but if your capable I would maybe have a go or just complain under warrenty
Sponsored