Sponsored

ZL1 Addons rock guard install

B/Stock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350, 16' 2500 Duramax
These look like they come from the factory (which they should have). Nice product, good quality especially for $49.99. Only problem I had were the push pins. There are suppose to be 2 large on bottom and 1 small on top. My passenger side had 3 smalls, drivers was correct. Back to the dealer to get 2 large pins.
Sponsored

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
These look like they come from the factory (which they should have). Nice product, good quality especially for $49.99. Only problem I had were the push pins. There are suppose to be 2 large on bottom and 1 small on top. My passenger side had 3 smalls, drivers was correct. Back to the dealer to get 2 large pins.
mine were shipped today, decided to get a set after R spec wheel and tire install

OP
OP

B/Stock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine were shipped today, decided to get a set after R spec wheel and tire install
When you do your install make sure you line up the upper outer edge of the rock guard flush with the fender. Mine is just a little inside of the outer edge which I don't think is a big deal, but not perfect. You only get one shot with the tape.

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
When you do your install make sure you line up the upper outer edge of the rock guard flush with the fender. Mine is just a little inside of the outer edge which I don't think is a big deal, but not perfect. You only get one shot with the tape.
thanks for the tip

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Any photos of them installed? Am looking at the California Pony Cars version of these. Those look like they stick out just a little more... Not sure if thats better or makes no difference in the long run?

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Mine left today as well from CA. You'll be getting yours first since you're closer.;)

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Any photos of them installed? Am looking at the California Pony Cars version of these. Those look like they stick out just a little more... Not sure if thats better or makes no difference in the long run?
I also think they are $30 more for a set.

OP
OP

B/Stock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they have the same dimple pattern/texture as the running boards and other trim?
They look just like the rear stone guards, I will try to post some pictures.

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Dont those kind of interupt the airflow over the side splitter?