Boost Works Twin Turbo build progress

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
You clearly work for them...care to comment on what's going on? lol
clearly i do, seeing as how they are in Houston and im 160 miles away.
Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
and this is the part i hate seeing. sorry you had to go with someone else.:(
clearly i do, seeing as how they are in Houston and im 160 miles away.
Just odd that you were upset someone went with a company other than Boost Works. Peculiar, that's all. :kickrock:

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just odd that you were upset someone went with a company other than Boost Works. Peculiar, that's all. :kickrock:
Because I think their turbo kit is superior to any of the others out there and I'm sad they couldn't wait a few weeks to go with a better setup?

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if anyone has any concerns, please email [email protected] and travis will get in contact with you within 24 hours.

no i dont work for them, but i am friends with them and i did buy my supercharger through them.

im doing this as a courtesy to everyone.

Sponsored

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Because I think their turbo kit is superior to any of the others out there and I'm sad they couldn't wait a few weeks to go with a better setup?
how is their kit superior to others? The first gens were all screwed up, and no one has a 2nd gen. Virtually no one has their kit, they are not shipping anything out to people that have already paid, and don't answer any messages. I feel sorry for all the buyers that bought into their hype. I am SO glad that I did not try to buy one of their kits last summer, BW told me 3-4 weeks till shipping last June. I honestly think they should be banned from this forum.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how is their kit superior to others? The first gens were all screwed up, and no one has a 2nd gen. Virtually no one has their kit, they are not shipping anything out to people that have already paid, and don't answer any messages. I feel sorry for all the buyers that bought into their hype. I am SO glad that I did not try to buy one of their kits last summer, BW told me 3-4 weeks till shipping last June. I honestly think they should be banned from this forum.
things have changed since i have said that opinion. i do now suggest people look elsewhere.

i think their kit is one of the best designs on the market. just sad they cant get it in the hands of people faster.

the best turbo kit is at least the one you can actually use.

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
things have changed since i have said that opinion. i do now suggest people look elsewhere.

i think their kit is one of the best designs on the market. just sad they cant get it in the hands of people faster.

the best turbo kit is at least the one you can actually use.
From the time I had asked about the eBoost install I chose to order a 62mm Hellion kit through Beefcake the day prior and it's already here. I was really hopeful for this kit and I still really want to see Turbocrazed and Silver both get their kits put together.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the time I had asked about the eBoost install I chose to order a 62mm Hellion kit through Beefcake the day prior and it's already here. I was really hopeful for this kit and I still really want to see Turbocrazed and Silver both get their kits put together.
agreed. i think its an amazing kit, but if no one can get it, i cant suggest it. happens in the gun industry too.

travis told me he is busy in the back working on these kits all day, thats why he cant answer the phone. i talked with him last night and i wasnt put at ease at all.

Sponsored

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Talked to Travis yesterday, has my kit ready for packaging minus the intercooler, which is being pressure tested. Should have it by June 1. I shall cross my fingers.

OP
OP

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
She RUNS!!!!! I took it out on a drive a few weeks ago put it through a few heat cycles. Found a few issues and I am working my way through those now. I put probably 25 miles on the car. Drove great, got on it just a little bit a few times as I only have my base tune installed and wastegates are not Plummed yet. To be totally honest it scared the crap out of me. I've had many fast cars over 1000whp and without it even turned up yet it put me in the center lane without thinking twice, and that was just over half throttle. I'm installing e85 fuel system and fixing a few things. Should have it on dyno in a few more weeks and we shall see what it will do. Stay tuned for pics and some video.

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
She RUNS!!!!! I took it out on a drive a few weeks ago put it through a few heat cycles. Found a few issues and I am working my way through those now. I put probably 25 miles on the car. Drove great, got on it just a little bit a few times as I only have my base tune installed and wastegates are not Plummed yet. To be totally honest it scared the crap out of me. I've had many fast cars over 1000whp and without it even turned up yet it put me in the center lane without thinking twice, and that was just over half throttle. I'm installing e85 fuel system and fixing a few things. Should have it on dyno in a few more weeks and we shall see what it will do. Stay tuned for pics and some video.
This is awesome! I saw the picture Travis posted in the other thread and damn it looks beautiful. I'm honestly a little jealous over my impatience. Glad to hear everything is working out with it.
Sponsored