Sponsored

Twin Turbo Build!

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This is simply a work of art. Amazing attention to detail. I am not going to ask what it costs but must ask. How many hours of work are in this when finished. The person doing the welding is gifted. Hats off to you.
Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Would it be possible to do a set up like this but have the motor tuned to run either 93 octane and E85 ? In my area I would have to order E85 by the drum which is not ideal. We do have Sunoco 260 GTX at our local station but its $10 a gallon lol.

OP
OP
TonyJ5150

TonyJ5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Would it be possible to do a set up like this but have the motor tuned to run either 93 octane and E85 ? In my area I would have to order E85 by the drum which is not ideal. We do have Sunoco 260 GTX at our local station but its $10 a gallon lol.
Mine is set up to run either, or any combination of the 2. It auto adjusts.

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Quality of work looks simply outstanding.

Going off the work I've seen here, I'd have no doubt in shipping my car to them for a custom turbo build.
Thanks Tim! We would be honored to build you a custom kit someday.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
This is simply a work of art. Amazing attention to detail. I am not going to ask what it costs but must ask. How many hours of work are in this when finished. The person doing the welding is gifted. Hats off to you.
Sammy we will be offering package deals on our website soon once we figure out final pricing. They will be build and installed packages as we custom build each kit. Jeremy is a very talented guy, his welding is art.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Tony is correct he will be tuned on flex fuel, the tune in his case will be very conservative on pumpgas and the boost controller will be set to low boost. Once he fills up with E85 and switches to high boost the tune will get more aggressive. We dont have the option to run true flex fuel with ecu based boost control on the stock ecu so this is the way we have to do it.

Its a great option for those living in an area like yours that doesnt have E85 readily available.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Tony is correct he will be tuned on flex fuel, the tune in his case will be very conservative on pumpgas and the boost controller will be set to low boost. Once he fills up with E85 and switches to high boost the tune will get more aggressive. We dont have the option to run true flex fuel with ecu based boost control on the stock ecu so this is the way we have to do it.

Its a great option for those living in an area like yours that doesnt have E85 readily available.

That's great, do you have any ballpark guess as to what your horsepower Target would be on 93 octane?

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
My tuner will stop where he feels comfortable but Im sure it will go over 600hp no problem

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
WHP, we dont measure crank hp. I always talk in whp.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Tony wanted a more symmetrical looking intercooler than what a lot of other people use in their kits. Something that would look good through the grill of the GT350. This is what we came up with. I will post some installed pictures next week.

Sponsored