Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
SACRAMENTO GROUP DIRECTIONS MERGING WITH SAN JOSE/CENTRAL VALLEY GROUP

We only are one week away from our cruise down to Fabulous Ford's Forever at Knott's. For all you Sacramento folks I have attached a flyer showing Meetup times. Anyone with a Ford is welcome to join the caravan down to SoCal any of the below locations. We will be merging in with the San Jose & Central Valley groups in Kettleman City. I've also included festivities for Saturday as well that our SoCal friends have put together for us. Hit me up if you have any questions Let's see if we can't get this caravan over 100 cars this year!!!! Look forward to seeing you all!!!!
IMG_20170421_090645_137.jpg

tyseq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Convertible,Rudy Red, 50yr pckge
We only are one week away from our cruise down to Fabulous Ford's Forever at Knott's. For all you Sacramento folks I have attached a flyer showing Meetup times. Anyone with a Ford is welcome to join the caravan down to SoCal any of the below locations. We will be merging in with the San Jose & Central Valley groups in Kettleman City. I've also included festivities for Saturday as well that our SoCal friends have put together for us. Hit me up if you have any questions Let's see if we can't get this caravan over 100 cars this year!!!! Look forward to seeing you all!!!!
Excellent job Michelle (as usual). Unfortunately, family responsibilities and work will keep me from joining the cruise this year. :shrug:

Safe travels everyone.

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Excellent job Michelle (as usual). Unfortunately, family responsibilities and work will keep me from joining the cruise this year. :shrug:

Safe travels everyone.
Thank you Ty! You will be missed I'm sure I'll catch you on one of our future cruises....Perhaps the Tahoe trip I'm starting to plan

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
meet us at that grapevine exit. we park at the shell and Mexican resteraunt side, not the Jack and Dennys side.
This sounds like fun. Does anyone have a general idea (give or take an hour) what time you'll be rolling through the Grapevine????

Sponsored

OP
OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Id say some time after 9.... 930. its a 3hr 52 min drive straight from San José to the grapevine stop , then add in the time we use stopping at kettleman city 30mins, so id say 930-1030 window really but be there early , maybe even 9 just in case we make great time.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Id say some time after 9.... 930. its a 3hr 52 min drive straight from San José to the grapevine stop , then add in the time we use stopping at kettleman city 30mins, so id say 930-1030 window really but be there early , maybe even 9 just in case we make great time.
Thanks
Sponsored