D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
I get what everyone is saying here but my question is still the same. Why the he** did Ford decide to bend all us 3.15 gear guys over the barrel like this. I know they are different but why are they different!!!:doh:
Sponsored

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
The 3.15's aren't the problem, it's the fact you're missing two cylinders.

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
Not all of us can count past six. You sound as if you’re a Yale man flaunting your edumacation.

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
The 3.15's aren't the problem, it's the fact you're missing two cylinders.
Wow man, thanks for that little nugget of enlightenment. So if I understand you correctly if I put a coyote in my Mustang that will enlarge my housing enough that I'll be able to get 3.55s or 3.73s in there? Looks like it would be a lot simpler than that, but then again it looks like that problem shouldn't even exist.

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Wow man, thanks for that little nugget of enlightenment. So if I understand you correctly if I put a coyote in my Mustang that will enlarge my housing enough that I'll be able to get 3.55s or 3.73s in there? Looks like it would be a lot simpler than that, but then again it looks like that problem shouldn't even exist.
If you had a coyote you wouldn't need a steeper gear. The 3.15's work great in these cars.
Sponsored