Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
LOL at you.
Not interested in Richie Rich or Silver Spoon lifestyle or how much his driveway costs. I was disinterested by page 8 but very interested in the GT350. I've had the toys too but I'm not keen on sharing the lifestyle across forums.
Ban yourself if you disagree.
Look whoever you are. You barely participate on this forum or this thread and if you don't like it/can't take it move on. It's as easy as that. [MENTION=6571]Bossing[/MENTION] isn't flaunting anything and is just a car guy showing car stuff. The vast majority of us love it and it is one of the best threads going right now.

So yes :ban::ban::ban:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
alright, now that that little side track is over with..... I see a two car garage and three cars. How does that work? Are they deep and you can stack em tandem? Or does one of them have to go? Please tell me that you don't leave any of them out......

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I think there is a Viper ACR-E in the mix as well, unless that's been unloaded?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I love this thread. I love other peoples successes. And I love that this particular fella spends his successes on similar interests to the rest of us. Cars.

Well done Sir. That ACR really tickled my fancy.

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Bien. Plus I'm not expecting you to post here again anyway but if you do then you seriously stamped yourself as the troll of the year. Case closed. :D

Look whoever you are. You barely participate on this forum or this thread and if you don't like it/can't take it move on. It's as easy as that. [MENTION=6571]Bossing[/MENTION] isn't flaunting anything and is just a car guy showing car stuff. The vast majority of us love it and it is one of the best threads going right now.
Don't worry... shyt like that don't bother me nor should bother any of us. I just LOL it away. If anything he needs to go to the McLaren, Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche forums to see where real expensive toys for the big boys are at... let's see him pull stupid nonsense like that there. Especially peeps he doesn't even personally know including me... so it's better to take the high road. Like all of us here, we work hard for our vehicles and such.
:cheers:

alright, now that that little side track is over with..... I see a two car garage and three cars. How does that work? Are they deep and you can stack em tandem? Or does one of them have to go? Please tell me that you don't leave any of them out......
I have other indoor garage spaces I lease (plus my car trailer outdoors) like where I kept my red 911 before... I think I posted pics of that in the building that was hammered (street flooding) during Hurricane Irma. My 2-car garage at home is where I shuffle to/from. But outside sits the dailys... I do plan to put a lift in my garage hopefully early next year after major spring cleaning in the garage. My driveway, note: brick pavers, ain't fancy... :lol:

23948082798_371144bcfa_z.jpg

I love this thread. I love other peoples successes. And I love that this particular fella spends his successes on similar interests to the rest of us. Cars.
Well done Sir. That ACR really tickled my fancy.
It took me over a decade to successfully do well in my career... now just reaping in the effort and perseverance. I have always been a car guy of all brands... and prior to 2011, I used to drive a 1985 300CD Turbodiesel coupe, cheap yet still quite a classic, as well as a 2001 E55 AMG I bought used for 20k in 2008. I traded in my AMG in 2012 for a new Boss 302... that's also when my career started to reward me & my family quite well. And yes, we're thankful to the Lord everyday. :)

3846295879_728119b0c0_z.jpg

Yes, I decided to trade-in the Viper since it's the most expensive toy therefore vis-à-vis it had to go... didn't lose much if any anyway since I got it for under sticker. Plus a GT3 was one of the cars I have been longing for since 2014 when the 991.1 units came out. It's very difficult to get an allocation at msrp. The ACR-E is a hell of a mean machine and kinda bittersweet but more sweet in this case. I always had the feeling I may not hold long onto that unless the .2 GT3 allocation did not go into fruition.

I also had a new 991.2 Carrera since January and I scored this GT4 via PCNA (2nd one now since I regret getting rid of my 1st GT4 10 mos. ago) as it was their marketing car and I bought it from a Porsche dealer in MA. So I'm technically the first owner plus they gave me a really good trade-in value for my 911, discounted the GT4, and covered shipping for both cars. The negotiations and commitment paid off.

Right now I love the GT350... remember I went from my 2015 Track Pack to this '17 R. And I love Porsche cars... the monicker "there is no substitute" really holds weight to this day. Fords and Porsches are a good combo IMO.

Btw, speaking of car enthusiasm... if you ever perused thru my Instagram you'll see I post many more pics of other people's cars than mine. I enjoy seeing other folks' nice cars... no matter what their value is. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP

Look whoever you are,look under my name on the left. How long have I been here? Yes,it says September. 100+ posts. Is there a minimum number of months or posts that meet your exacting criteria to post an opinion? I've bought 2 new Mustangs in 3 months. Do I qualify now?
Can't take what? What are you referring to? Happy to know you're in the majority though.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS

Just imagine if treynor was still posting! I think ricardo would have a melt down!

The best part about Bossing (and treynor)... is they actually track their collections! Again, another motivating factor for me!

oh, by the way... I saw Ben and his "race-wife" crossing the Golden Gate about a month ago. She was driving her Yellow La Ferrari and he was driving his new McLaren 720!
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG

OP
OP
Bossing

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
^Talk about immaturity. :crazy:

Just imagine if treynor was still posting! I think ricardo would have a melt down!

The best part about Bossing (and treynor)... is they actually track their collections! Again, another motivating factor for me!

oh, by the way... I saw Ben and his "race-wife" crossing the Golden Gate about a month ago. She was driving her Yellow La Ferrari and he was driving his new McLaren 720!
That 720S is a real looker in person. And super duper fast. But dang... 300K+ ouch. I have to trade in like 3 cars, at least. :D

23948910058_cb88ed6667_c.jpg

37801663761_fcc589173f_c.jpg

Unfortunately McLaren values tend to tank, aside from the P1. Verdict is still out for the 675LT too...

Here's the local Ford GT making its rounds recently... this thing is sweet! A stormtrooper's grand ride.
37753557406_15cdedc8f4_c.jpg

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
There is always someone out there that is bigger and badder. Get over it and tip your hat to the guy. Dude works hard, dude loves cars, dude buys cars. What's to not like?
Sponsored