Ford's 2018 Mustangs at 2017 SEMA Show

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Someone please take photos of that rousch. That thing is amazing looking. Not usually a fan of rousch designs but that one hits it out of the park. I'd buy it. If they actually make a production version I'll be mighty tempted.

ACR2011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I hope someone will do a live stream of this. I'm loving the Roush! I was suppose to go with my boss this year but I recently got into an accident and my injuries prevent me to go :tsk:

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Some of them really need some better photoshop work.....

Sponsored

BluFlash5x8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX, 2012 GT500, 13' GT500, 13 & 14 5.0...
Rnithing but heavier cars with guawdy product. None looks very inticing. Especially the ROUSH. The hood scoop can't be functional way to the rear of the engine, when air intake is behind drive headlight. And I sure would waste $ on aftermarket CAI's as they've been proven worthless many times over, including my own various ustangs over ten years.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Bartlett & Ellendale

My 23rd SEMA. I work at Hypertech (Engine Tuning) and we are exhibitors. I'm the Creative Director here and am responsible for booth design, as well as all other graphic design, photography, package design, etc. I love it every time I go!!!
I went to Nicholas Blackwell, Class of 77. Born in Cookville,Tn. Good to see another mustang guy from Bartlett. In 77 I drove a 67 candy red Camaro.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
it's also getting sad that sema is just a hey how much shit can you do to make this car "cool"

this years mustangs all look horrific imo lol

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
SEMA cars have never and will never look good. It's like they all just want to make life-size Hot Wheels cars.

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I went to Nicholas Blackwell, Class of 77. Born in Cookville,Tn. Good to see another mustang guy from Bartlett. In 77 I drove a 67 candy red Camaro.
I went to Barlett my Junior/Senior year. Graduated in 89. Drove a 86 Mazda Cab Plus in HS. I love Bartlett. Hypertech is here and I live maybe 10 minutes from work.

Ryan@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROUSH
Vehicle(s)
2018 ROUSH Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The hood scoop shown on our 2018 729 Mustang is very functional. We've worked with Stratasys to make a unique scoop that pulls in air on top of the hood and directs it to the airbox under the hood.

We'll also be live streaming from SEMA, so anyone who is unable to attend be sure to tune in on the ROUSH Facebook and Instagram for some up close and personal videos!

Spirit Of Fire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Faster Horse
Even functional hood scoops don’t really offer any benefits in this day and age, all they do is create more static pressure under the hood, contributing to front-end lift and making radiators inefficient. This is why oems no long use them, because the goal is always to remove heat and pressure from under the hood, hence the reason why almost all race-cars have extractors instead of hood scopes. The more air you can remove from under the hood the better, you’ll be reducing drag and creating a lower pressure zone inside the hood making your radiators flow better; you’ll also be removing engine heat in the process. It’s a win-win-win all around when extractors are used.

Hood scopes nowadays are there for aesthetic reasons, they offer no real benefit. Your cold air intake already breathes fine from the air it’s ingesting coming from the high pressure zone in front of the car.
Sponsored