Sponsored

Bov and wastegate question

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
Yeah, after reading through their website I came to the same conclusion. However I will use the DV+ instead. Seems to do the same job but a lot cheaper. And if I want sound (which I do!), I will simply disconnect the recirculation hose (currently using a Boomba Racing BOV adapter for that).
Can they be stack longer bolts I also ordered one love Bomba sound not as good with the recirculation tube off.. just wondering:shrug:
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
In theory yes, you can do it. And actually this is exactly what I wanted to do. But I am afraid there is not enough space between the stock BPV and the intake tube to fit both the Boomba BOV adapter and the DV+ :shrug:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In theory yes, you can do it. And actually this is exactly what I wanted to do. But I am afraid there is not enough space between the stock BPV and the intake tube to fit both the Boomba BOV adapter and the DV+ :shrug:
I will get mine in a week and report back going too stack them .. I believe they will fit only need .75 of inch more..:cheers:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Please let me know if you manage to stack them all together.

However, if you take a look at the photo below, you will realize that there is no space at all... What you see in the photo is the stock BPV connected to the Boomba Racing adapter. Everything is so tight that the connector rubs against the intake tube.

So it’s either stock BPV & Boomba Racing adapter, or Stock BPV & DV+ with the hose disconnected (if you want sound).

However if you manage to put them all all together in a row, let me know how you did it, so that I do the same thing. :thumbsup:

picture.jpg

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please let me know if you manage to stack them all together.

However, if you take a look at the photo below, you will realize that there is no space at all... What you see in the photo is the stock BPV connected to the Boomba Racing adapter. Everything is so tight that the connector rubs against the intake tube.

So it’s either stock BPV & Boomba Racing adapter, or Stock BPV & DV+ with the hose disconnected (if you want sound).

However if you manage to put them all all together in a row, let me know how you did it, so that I do the same thing. :thumbsup:

picture.jpg
My go fast bits came in today going to stack them I have room with aftermarket charge pipes by A.E.M they line different then your stock pipes I will report back..

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Can you post a photo once you install them? I am also installing the DV+ in a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I will have to take the Boomba Racing adapter out... :(

So I will have to pull the recirculation hose out, like many people have done, because I want the woshhhh sound. Too bad because I really like my Boomba....

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hay mate..

All good fit like glove and they can be stacked just needed 1.50 x100 pitch
Metric math in work in progress..

I have photos

Mate need your help can you email me..

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
So you guys are saying the bov sound is better with the boomba adapter than just taking the recirc hose off? Any sound clips?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Hay mate..

All good fit like glove and they can be stacked just needed 1.50 x100 pitch
Metric math in work in progress..

I have photos

Mate need your help can you email me..
I pm’ed you my email. Suggestion: come join our Mustang Europe group on Facebook. We have taken everything related to Mustang to a new level. You can ask everything, get instant answers and get in touch with a fantastic group of people. A very dynamic group!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
So you guys are saying the bov sound is better with the boomba adapter than just taking the recirc hose off? Any sound clips?
The Boomba Racing adapter gives an excellent sound. It’s one of the greatest little mods that I β€˜ve done on my Mustang. Plus this little aluminum piece looks great in the engine bay. I am about to install the GFB DV+ Upgrade when I receive it in a couple of weeks and I really regret that I will have to remove the Boomba adapter. Unfortunately there is no place to fit everything. I mean I will try, but I don’t think I can manage, everything is already too tight in there (see picture above).

Anyway, I will try to make a short video and upload it here, but you can find several videos on youtube as well. Keep in mind that the sound in these videos don’t do justice.

Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I pm’ed you my email. Suggestion: come join our Mustang Europe group on Facebook. We have taken everything related to Mustang to a new level. You can ask everything, get instant answers and get in touch with a fantastic group of people. A very dynamic group!

I love the invite mate ..

"Wish I could" I own Facebook stock but keep a low electronic signature.i have not joined

:cheers:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dv and Bomba stacked give it a new sound signature with soft turbo flutter very cool indeed.. I like it allot when hi boost lift off gas it sound like a race car..

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Can you post a picture? I would like to see how you managed to put everything in line!

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Working on one now..

I stacked the gfb DV+ and Bomba adapter the Ford solenoid we're a.bit week under boost it would leak because plastic diaphragm not good design..