OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
breathers, catch cans, combos, mmr and upr both have nice stuff that we use
I have a set of Bob's catch cans on the car already, just going to do some modifications to those. I emailed you about some other stuff though:thumbsup:

I wonder if the filter posted flows enough more over the JLT to make it worthwhile. I might take one with me to the track and try it. I hate the Paxton inlet but don't like running no filter.
The filter is what I'm running on the street for sure. It's so simple to swap I may do a back to back dyno test filter VS a velocity stack inlet.:cheers:

Looks awesome. Can't wait till my kit arrives. I need to call and see what's up with my invoices though. I'm receiving packages without tracking so I don't know what's coming or not.
Well it's certainly not a bad thing? lol. My kit took 9 days from date of purchase to ship. :headbang:
Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I live in an apartment complex so I'd rather know what's getting left at the door lol. I ordered the 9th so hopefully the rest of my stuff ships/arrives next week. I'll probably call TBR later and see what's up.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Anybody who wants to run a short filter directly on the blower, ask slammedcoop how much of his fan shroud/etc that he had to hack off to make it fit.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Anybody who wants to run a short filter directly on the blower, ask slammedcoop how much of his fan shroud/etc that he had to hack off to make it fit.
It really wasnt that much and i had to take more off because im 8 rib. If you are still 6 rib it wont be bad.

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Any pics?

Sponsored

OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Curious as well. I intended to hack off the factory coolant tank mount anyways.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yea some of us are not into hacking up are car.Dont want someone looking under my hood and saying what clown installed this kit.

OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Yea some of us are not into hacking up are car.Dont want someone looking under my hood and saying what clown installed this kit.

Trimming stuff doesn't have to look like a hack job. If I can't make things look OEM or better I don't do them. This would be simple.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Trimming stuff doesn't have to look like a hack job. If I can't make things look OEM or better I don't do them. This would be simple.
I agree a little trimming would not be bad,just as close as the unit fits already that filter has to be really short.My point was the shrould has a purpose,if its a little trim thats not bad,but again that filter must be real short.I think i remember u having a fast eco,u still have that??

Sponsored
OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I agree a little trimming would not be bad,just as close as the unit fits already that filter has to be really short.My point was the shrould has a purpose,if its a little trim thats not bad,but again that filter must be real short.I think i remember u having a fast eco,u still have that??

I'll have the filter Sat. I'll measure it if he doesn't get pics up. I plan to rebuild the shroud where it is trimmed with sheet alum or fiber.

I sold the Eco about a year ago and ran a bunch of nitrous on the HT before getting bored and missing boost. Now it'll be here Tues. I do have a friend with an Eco I'm getting to tinker with (dropped in a built motor, big turbo, etc).

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
I bought the burger tuning shorty and plan to modify around it. Hopefully it fits just fine.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol its just the fan shroud. Easily can be replaced if you totaly screwed it up. But if you arent confident in your work then maybe it would be a hack job.

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Pics? Required trimming, is it minimal?

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paxton kits already have you cut the fan shroud anyways. All you are doing is cutting it more.
Sponsored