Vehicle Showcase

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
With these coolant tank covers, is there a way to check the level? If not, :doh:
I removed my Moroso Coolant Tank and replaced it w/ the Mishimoto Tank which does have
a sight tube on the side of it. Nice look & quality. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Really a clean look you have going there; simply beautiful! Looking forward to your continued build and
especially the performance mods. Will you be considering an aftermarket CAI? FWIW, have you seen the
painted Intake Tubes offered by JLT? With the engine bay color accents you're doing I personally think a
Race Red painted intake tube and the white dry filter from JLT would be very complimentary.
Again, sweet ride!

OP
OP
chitlins37

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Really a clean look you have going there; simply beautiful! Looking forward to your continued build and
especially the performance mods. Will you be considering an aftermarket CAI? FWIW, have you seen the
painted Intake Tubes offered by JLT? With the engine bay color accents you're doing I personally think a
Race Red painted intake tube and the white dry filter from JLT would be very complimentary.
Again, sweet ride!
Thanks man! I have seen the JLT intakes and tbh I just dont 'see' exactly what I want in my head yet when I open the hood. Im confident Vinny & co. will deliver whatever I do end up wanting when the epiphany comes. Leaning toward a red air raid filter...will see what service adviser says my options are at 1st maintenance appt in Oct-Nov. I really want a solution to the ugly white tube below the windshield washer fluid lid but havent seen one out there yet.

Performance mods after warranties are up so will be a few years but I see that as a good thing. Will give some time for tons more data on the VooDoo/car in general and aftermarket product development. A few things I've had my eye on that are highly likely:
-MGW Shifter
-CAI
-JMS PedalMax
-Bob's catch can

Keeping an eye on market/data for:
-Headers/Long tubes
-CF driveshaft
-CF trim/body pieces (not a fan of the trim at bottom of rocker panels, front & rear

OP
OP
chitlins37

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I removed my Moroso Coolant Tank and replaced it w/ the Mishimoto Tank which does have
a sight tube on the side of it. Nice look & quality. :thumbsup:
I'm not too worried about seeing coolant level unless issues with it are as common as oil level....hasn't seemed that way with the Rs. Dealer will see the car every 6mos like clockwork.

The mishimoto tank is growing on me....think I saw it very recently in [MENTION=27928]50[/MENTION]Deep build thread. Will add it to the after warranty list (very conservative I know...but they get NO wiggle room to deny claims due to mods w/me:)

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Regarding your plan to wait till warranty expiration before commencing with any performance
modifications; I fully understand. You are riight, this will give you plenty time to due research
and to feel very comfortable in choices made. One thing you will find is there is a great deal of information on aftermarket products AND some great guys(and gals) on this forum who will be very helpful! Enjoy the journey my man, :thumbsup:

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Photos are awesome!

OP
OP
chitlins37

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Few new cosmetic mods

Added a few things over the past couple of weeks:
-Red w/Blk Rally Stripes Shift Knob (CJ Pony Parts)
-Llyod's Front/Rear/Trunk Mats for GT350R (CJ Pony Parts)
-Black Coolant Reservoir Cover (CJ Pony Parts)
-Red Air Raid air filter (Amazon)

Snapped a few pics with the cellphone:
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2381.JPG
IMG_2385.JPG
IMG_2386.JPG

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Hey what did you put in to find the filter on Amazon ? I would like that one of a blue one.

Thanks

EDIT: After some creative searches I was able to find the part on Amazon. picked up a blue dry filter with my points and prime shipping :)
Sponsored

Last edited: