Sponsored

Loss of Power

Bullitt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I feel like I have seen this discussed on here but couldnt find the thread. I am launching at the track and right at the 60ft mark it seems like my car pulls all the power out and it just bogs down. I am launching on MT ET Street R Bias Ply. They hook up great but then the power is pulled. I had Traction Control off and in Sport Mode and Track mode (different runs). An ideas or info would be great. Thanks
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
I always have to completely disable it (hold the button for 8 sec i think), it will say advance track off.... but even then once in awhile it will kick back on if it gets too out of shape in the run.

Stang-15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey guys, I feel like I have seen this discussed on here but couldnt find the thread. I am launching at the track and right at the 60ft mark it seems like my car pulls all the power out and it just bogs down. I am launching on MT ET Street R Bias Ply. They hook up great but then the power is pulled. I had Traction Control off and in Sport Mode and Track mode (different runs). An ideas or info would be great. Thanks
Glad you like the tires! My car previously did what you are describing. I think I read it was called clutch protection. Not sure if you have an aftermarket tune or not, but once I got a new tune, it never happened to me again. And yes, you should also turn advancetrac off.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Glad you like the tires! My car previously did what you are describing. I think I read it was called clutch protection. Not sure if you have an aftermarket tune or not, but once I got a new tune, it never happened to me again. And yes, you should also turn advancetrac off.
Sounds like clutch protection. My buddy had same issue when he had a local tuner. He went to Lund and problem was solved.

OP
OP

Bullitt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks everyone for the responses...looks like I may be getting a tune sooner than I anticipated.
Sponsored