Ohio Thread

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Hey Cincinnati owners-

Is there anyone in the Cincinnati area who has the Enhanced Security Package on their Mustang and would be willing to let me look at their wiring harness for their locking center console?

It would take less than a half hour, I will come to you, you won't have to lift a finger, you can supervise every step, and I'll bring you 2 six packs of your choice! Or something comparable if you're not a beer drinker.

I'm trying to add the locking and lighted console lid to my base model and I just need a reference to go against.

Message me here, email me at [email protected] or call/text 5one3 9three9 715three.

Thanks y'all!

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Hey Cincinnati owners-

Is there anyone in the Cincinnati area who has the Enhanced Security Package on their Mustang and would be willing to let me look at their wiring harness for their locking center console?

It would take less than a half hour, I will come to you, you won't have to lift a finger, you can supervise every step, and I'll bring you 2 six packs of your choice! Or something comparable if you're not a beer drinker.

I'm trying to add the locking and lighted console lid to my base model and I just need a reference to go against.

Message me here, email me at [email protected] or call/text 5one3 9three9 715three.

Thanks y'all!
I may be able to help you out but not until next week. If no-one else messages you by then let me know. I live near blue ash btw.

Sponsored

Brooks_Church

Team Rowdy RTR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP RTR Spec 2 #010
Had some fun the other day at Mid-Ohio! 10-13-17. Took my RTR spec 2 around the track, with my super heat cycled tires (Nitto 555 Gen2's) and had a damn good time.
This was for the Ohio Valley Region of the SCCA's PDX. On Friday the 13th!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]U-bFc2sAvpI[/MEDIA]"]RTR Mustang @ Mid-Ohio 10-13-17[/ame]

Brooks_Church

Team Rowdy RTR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP RTR Spec 2 #010

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
Any Cinci/Northern KY guys interested in driving KY speedway? It's $40 and there is a local NKY group heading down Nov 4th. I'm thinking about heading down if it's nice out

Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I have my drag wheel/tire setup for sale in the classifieds. Check em out!!

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I've been thinking about buying a GT. With that in mind, I may be returning my V6 to stock. Anyone in Ohio looking for leather seats? They're my base seats with no heat/cool option and non power. I'd need your seats and $500, they must be in excellent condition. Just gauging any interest at the moment.

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anyone have an MGW shifter installed that I could drive?

I'm trying to see if it's worth the money vs my stock with trans mount bracket. I've read all the rave reviews, but need to feel it for myself.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have an MGW shifter installed that I could drive?

I'm trying to see if it's worth the money vs my stock with trans mount bracket. I've read all the rave reviews, but need to feel it for myself.
I'm kind of in the same boat myself.

I have zero issues with the stock shifter but I've read, rave review after rave review, how much better it is but I've yet to pull the trigger.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I have the race spec for the gt350, just have not got around to putting it on yet. have been waiting for a decent clutch to come out for the car so I could do them both at the same time.
Sponsored