Coyote Howler Badge 5.0

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
yup space city sent me a invoice now for the badges i custom ordered a year ago. i replied with a pic of my car with the mf design badge
Did you receive any updates or info in the last year .....it was being made..or thanx for your patience or at the very least....SOMETHING FROM THEM?? Or did they simply send an invoice?? Are these guys members here????
Sponsored

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
well i ordered badges twice. first time was told they were unavailible after i paid.they then told me they could send me a yellow one. which was no where near what i ordered. then was told i would be placed on a "v.i.p order" for the next set. which never came. finalky got a refund from paypal.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Well got my confirmations of fulfillment and tracking numbers this morning so things are looking up. If this works out, lottery is next.

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
We will be making a post late this week comparing our product vs the SCS version. We think we have a few major advantages. For one, their "outline only" coyote logo is very difficult to see from anywhere outside of 10 feet. It ends up looking like a black rectangle on your car. They also don't have any full fill versions which in our opinion look much better and replicate the GT350 look more accurately. More comparison info to come along with product photos and our new V2 fender badge production photos!

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
yup space city sent me a invoice now for the badges i custom ordered a year ago. i replied with a pic of my car with the mf design badge
well played! :cheers:

Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I officially hit the lottery. Ordered Friday and it delivered today. :)

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG