Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Guys.

I'm out.

So sorry, I'm gutted. Clutch has gone tonight. Car has disappeared in the back of an AA lorry

:(
Sorry to hear about your clutch hope its fixed quickly. Hopefully might see you in the future meets.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
I'm about to set off from nottingham to be at premier inn for 8:30am. [MENTION=22033]WOLFMAN[/MENTION], you have my number in you PM and [MENTION=9236]simonp83[/MENTION] also has it somewhere in his phone

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
A fantastic morning surrounded by some beautiful cars, thanks to V8 and the others for the cruise down.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A fantastic morning surrounded by some beautiful cars, thanks to V8 and the others for the cruise down.
Thanks to Spider, V8 and Simon83 for a wonderful day and a leisurely drive to Rockingham Castle and to V8s Drone pilot.:thumbsup:
It was great to put some names to faces and obviously always great to see other mustang flavours. It was great seeing Richard, Stuart, Donna, Bridgette and Simon. The cruise down to Rockingham was perfect.

I was bringing up the rear and to have 3 mustangs in front was brilliant not to mention seeing the reactions of people driving past us :cheers:.

There was a moment where we were on a bend and going under and aqueduct and I couldn't help but think about how perfect that moment was.

Photos and videos to follow.

Thanks everyone. This was my first ever meet and cruise.:hail:

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
It was great to put some names to faces and obviously always great to see other mustang flavours. It was great seeing Richard, Stuart, Donna, Bridgette and Simon. The cruise down to Rockingham was perfect.

I was bringing up the rear and to have 3 mustangs in front was brilliant not to mention seeing the reactions of people driving past us :cheers:.

There was a moment where we were on a bend and going under and aqueduct and I couldn't help but think about how perfect that moment was.

Photos and videos to follow.

Thanks everyone. This was my first ever meet and cruise.:hail:
Ha sorry for the rambling route blame the sat nav for that but some of those village residents looked genuinely surprised at a line of Mustangs squeezing through. Apart from the aqueduct is was also pretty cool rumbling through Rockingham between rows of thatched cottages.

Looking forward to your mates video that drone went pretty high over the castle venue :thumbsup:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Video Part One

Video Part Two

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
[MENTION=28566]V8_MOTOR[/MENTION] hey :D

Did your drone pilot get the time to upload the video he took?

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Norman Bloke

I'm watching you
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Nice pics, a couple of weeks ago on that same Viaduct: