Sponsored

2015-2017 to 2018 parts compatibility questions

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Does anyone know if the aftermarket CAI’s for the 2015-17 EB models will be a direct swap into a 2018?

I’ve read on this site that some 2018 owners have said the front nose or rad support is now different under the hood - and trying to view pics, I can’t tell if the 2015-2017 aftermarket CAI’s will fit (height) into the same location on the 2018.

Also, I had posted in the suspension subforum, but received no responses yet... same question goes for suspension components, what can/can’t be swapped over?

Thx!!
Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I am going to assume everything will fit. I dont think they really made any modifications to the motor unfortunately. Sounds like the just gave it a more aggressive tune to bump up the torque. Was happing maybe they would do something about the weak intercooler, or maybe beef up the internals to make it more reliable but have not heard a word on either.

Suspension I would think there are some changes. For one it can be equipped with the magnaride. Also wondering if any of the GT changes trickled down for the PP.