Sponsored

Any PS4 Gamers?

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Hey, what's the deal with Elder Scrolls? My GF plays that game constantly. It's hard to get seat time in my sim. I've watched her play and it looks like a bunch of errands and chores?
Sponsored

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Hey, what's the deal with Elder Scrolls? My GF plays that game constantly. It's hard to get seat time in my sim. I've watched her play and it looks like a bunch of errands and chores?
Your girlfriend has entered the world of Tamriel and escaping is a daunting task. Pretty much it is an MMORPG with so many tasks and crafts that you could spend years playing.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Your girlfriend has entered the world of Tamriel and escaping is a daunting task. Pretty much it is an MMORPG with so many tasks and crafts that you could spend years playing.
Jeez.. well that explains it. Why would anyone want to play a video game full of chores. :shrug:

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
To pass time, and they are called quests!

Sponsored

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
lmao i'm Cambodian and I'm obsessed with my no shoes in the house policy, while my wife Caucasian, and she is just like meh we can clean it later.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Nice setups! I have a Thrustmaster G29 with shifter, have used it with Forza Horizon 3 (computer), Assito Corsa on PC (also still play Nascar Racing 2003, one of the best racing games ever made). I have a PS4, mostly play Diablo 3 on that, but also have most of the Call of Duty games made recently (play those with my brother, but not on my own really), Madden a bit, have played Destiny and have Project Cars which plays nicely with the G29. My kids play mostly Minecraft but also some other games on it like Star Wars Battlefront.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Jeez.. well that explains it. Why would anyone want to play a video game full of chores. :shrug:
It is an RPG, where you level up your character and increase your skills as you go. Fully open world so you can do pretty much whatever you want. The quests earn you items, money and skills. The leveling system is really the best I have seen. You choose your race but not your character type. Your character develops in the skill that you use. If you use bows, you get better at that. Shield and sword, you get better at that. Magic, you get better at that. You get the picture. :)

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I ised to play RPGs, intil they reduced the story to a list of side quests. The more open the RPG world the more disjointed and lacking of story i find it

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
If you play Fallout definitely use XBone or PC because Sony does not allow external assets for mods. I'm always on Beth.net or Nexus eagerly awaiting new mods just like I wait for the UPS truck for car mods.

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
I have every console but always find myself PC gaming.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I have every console but always find myself PC gaming.
Word haha. I have an XboxOne as well, but my ex had bought it for me this last xmas. I'll always favor it on the PC first just because you can mod any game later on down the road and kind of extend the life of playing it before you get bored with it and put it down. Some games on the console are starting to realize this and let people make mods for them though.

I wasn't in a hurry to get the PS4 or XboxOne. I will eventually though, I mean each has titles that either PC or the other system doesn't get. Definitely glad I ended up with an XboxOne first though, because now I got my Halo 5 and I've loved that series.

And the Elder Scrolls...doing chores LOL! :lol: I guess that's one way to look at it hahaha! But I've always loved that series. And Fallout, made by the same guys. Same game engine, even. But that's RPGs for ya. You go out, take on quests to get rewards and level your shit up. Those games are typically heavily story driven and all open-world do whatever the hell you want. Follow the main story or get distracted with a million other sideshoots that have nothing to do at all with the main story of the games. And Bethesda has always been the best at making the most complex worlds with tons and tons of lore to back it up. If you wanted, you could totally get lost just finding a million little books in that game and going through their brief pages to learn about all these histories and different parts of the world, or characters from the past who had a big impact on the world. It can go quite a few levels deep if you want to immerse yourself in it. Or you can ignore all that bullcrap and go straight for killin' stuff and getting on with the game. I love games with that much thought put into them though.

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
If you play Fallout definitely use XBone or PC because Sony does not allow external assets for mods. I'm always on Beth.net or Nexus eagerly awaiting new mods just like I wait for the UPS truck for car mods.
I never thought about how external mods could change the landscape of a game both figuratively and literally lol. Ive been watching the gta5 mods, and I would love to drive a s550 around and really give those crowds something to squawk about!

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
It is an RPG, where you level up your character and increase your skills as you go. Fully open world so you can do pretty much whatever you want. The quests earn you items, money and skills. The leveling system is really the best I have seen. You choose your race but not your character type. Your character develops in the skill that you use. If you use bows, you get better at that. Shield and sword, you get better at that. Magic, you get better at that. You get the picture. :)
Are you on PS4? I've been trying to get back into ESO
Sponsored