Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
i think it looks pretty good on your stang its at the top of my list on color combos:headbang: if you change your mind and want to get rid of it let me know :lol:
Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
i think it looks pretty good on your stang its at the top of my list on color combos:headbang: if you change your mind and want to get rid of it let me know :lol:
I'm hoping it grows on me, but when I look at it for some reason it reminds me of the NBA logo at first glance.
index.jpg

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
I'm hoping it grows on me, but when I look at it for some reason it reminds me of the NBA logo at first glance.
i can see where you are coming from but id say give it a few days i think it looks good it gives a nice highlight of white in the grill and pulls the grille into your stripe really well

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I know I'm kinda playing devil's advocate here and don't mean to start anything but weren't the next set of badges supposed to be out already?

Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I know I'm kinda playing devil's advocate here and don't mean to start anything but weren't the next set of badges supposed to be out already?
I know the Howler Fender Badges were due to be out last month but that didn't happen.

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Big shock.yet another let down
I was personally told that i would be put on a "v.i.p pre order list" and i absolutely would get my pick of badges in febuary. Of course ive been on this roller coaster from hell for months now and knew that he would not make good on it.and ha look at that hes full of $#!t again. Where you at??

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Horrible experience trying to buy these badges. I gave up and bought the ebay ones they might not be as pretty but the were shipped 1 day after i ordered them.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I have a black and red deck lid version of the new badge. I need a grill mount kit. cant seem to find it :(

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
Man. I neeeed these.

Sponsored

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I ordered 2 off the ebay guy selling the ones similar to the spacecity badges and they look really close in comparison. Only real difference is the coyote emblem is that it's flipped other than that it looks great imo. Great alternative to the space city ones imo. I did like that the ebay ones got shipped fast, I will take picture for comparion later for ppl who want to see diff between then spacecity ones and ebay ones.

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
I ordered 2 off the ebay guy selling the ones similar to the spacecity badges and they look really close in comparison. Only real difference is the coyote emblem is that it's flipped other than that it looks great imo. Great alternative to the space city ones imo. I did like that the ebay ones got shipped fast, I will take picture for comparion later for ppl who want to see diff between then spacecity ones and ebay ones.
Thanks for the info. Could you take some close-up pics in different lighting? As of now it seems the spacecity badges are just done with so eBay might be the only option.

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Thanks for the info. Could you take some close-up pics in different lighting? As of now it seems the spacecity badges are just done with so eBay might be the only option.
Here you go best pics I could take with my crappy phone at the moment I can take some later with camera with the badges on the front grill of the car for better idea, Some differences the ebay one is slightly larger(3.45 inches x 1.95 width) and spacecity one is (3.25 inches Length x 1.9 width ) Also ebay ones have sharper edges and spacecity one are more roundish. They do weigh around the same ebay one weighs 6.1 oz space city one weighs 6.0 oz. I will say the ebay one does feel better imo weight feels more evenly distributed and easier to hold.

So I think they both look fine it's not like they're "official badges" so imo get what you can I got lucky and got 2 space city ones from ppl selling them on the forum but I might be putting the white ebay ones on my car soon since it matches better. other than that can't go wrong with either imo, I will say couple more things I dislike that spacecity never replied to me after so many mssgs but the ebay guy always responded within 24 hrs. Just saying specially with the whole coming in feb badges, Even then haven't heard a single thing from spacecity.
Resized_20170323_045345.jpg
Resized_20170323_045556.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.