Modifying As-Built Data Guide

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0/V8 Fastback - UK First Edition
here are the byte values that AngelDeath has already discovered:
Im pleased to say that the double horn honk works a treat! :headbang::hail:

Now looking for the binary code for the auto wing mirrors folding once locked the car (rather having to press the darn button every time).......
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Im pleased to say that the double horn honk works a treat! :headbang::hail:

Now looking for the binary code for the auto wing mirrors folding once locked the car (rather having to press the darn button every time).......
...if it exists.

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had heard that the EU S550's have these feature installed as factory. Does your EB have them ?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I had heard that the EU S550's have these feature installed as factory. Does your EB have them ?
Not at all. Mirrors can be closed only via the button on the door panel.
I think Ford did not enable an auto-close system because doing this the pony lights will be projected on the car body :D

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not at all. Mirrors can be closed only via the button on the door panel.
I think Ford did not enable an auto-close system because doing this the pony lights will be projected on the car body :D
Darn it :thumbdown: - oh well, back to hunting for the code :D

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Wait there's a button to fold the mirrors in? Or this is just on euros?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Wait there's a button to fold the mirrors in? Or this is just on euros?
It's just in Europe\UK\Australia models. But I would exchange it in NO TIME with US wing mirrors since ours are bulky and unnecessarily large..

[ame]

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Greets All,

I wanted to apologize for my absence from the board. I suffered a massive heart attack back in Oct of 2016 and have been out of commission. I came back to the board once before but I am still on the mend and probably wont be back until June at any capacity. I am glad I see this post still continues and people are finding new things.

I understand that people are looking to access or import Fionic's Spreadsheet, I also had access to edit the page but since my heart attack I havent been here much, but I have downloaded the whole spreadsheet and have attached it to this post and should be able to be imported or uploaded to the current spreadsheet that is being maintained.

Also on the Main post there is a link with mod requests and mods that cannot be done by as-built code changes, for example Digital Speedo. I hope to return back in June, if I can be of help in any way let me know.

Attachments

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Anyone know what values to change to get the boost/vacuum gauge in the center of the gauge cluster?

15d6jhv.jpg
I'm looking for that as well! @kodypiccirilli and I are building 2 different turbo setup for our V6. I've noticed his cluster has the boost/vacuum but not mine. I'm sure it's something in the IPC to reprogram! I'm about to be done with my turbo setup and it'll be great to have that feature. I'll try to get his AS-Built Data and compare it with mine. Btw We are both V6! The only difference it's his is a 2015 and mine 2016...

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
Guys, I am back in Spain and I want to shoutout to [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION], to [MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] and for sure to [MENTION=21781]Bazzie[/MENTION] and all of you to make this work.

I can confirm that the navi-hack works on EU Sync2 models exactly as US models!! :cheers:

I have also coded in order to have Door Lock Horn Honk (2x Press on Fob) and Autolock when car reaches >20 km/h (this seems standard in US cars, no matter if you have an Auto or Manual (my car is manual).

Once again, thank you! If it wasn´t for the fact that a user from here ( [MENTION=17000]Jww92201[/MENTION] ) scammed me $45 (now its on Paypal and US law enforcement authorities side) this was kind of fun!!! (I finally managed to buy an OBDLink MX via eBa while I wait for this shitty scam to get fixed :headbonk: )

I will continue to read this thread in order to continue testing new codes in my Stang!!!

Cheers

Like this :cheers:

Door Lock Horn Honk (2x Press on Fob)

(BdyCM)
726-38-02 xxxX xxxx xxxx
1 (Enabled)
0 (Disabled)

I can also confirm that this works on our EU cars :

Double Horn Honk Reminder (Engine on, Keyfob not in car):

Code: 726-41-02 0001 0001 0072 - Enabled
Change To: 726-41-02 0000 0001 0071 - Disabled

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Good to hear that :) The nav hack is great.. wish I haven't bought it from Ford... :-\

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Autolock when car reaches >20 km/h (this seems standard in US cars, no matter if you have an Auto or Manual (my car is manual).

Cheers
Thank you for your feedback.

Can you share de code you have changed for the auto lock feature ?
Sponsored