Sponsored

What can Livernois Motorsports do for you?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
What can Livernois Motorsports do for you? It seems like a vague open question, but we ask this to connect with the community on a better level. We here at Livernois Motorsports have decades of experience in the aftermarket performance world along with years and years of experience working along side the OEM. So this is a thread for us to release new information in and for you to ask us any questions about our products and services.
013.jpg
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yes, any plans to expand out to California :D

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
*A discount code

*Deals more often

ie: a nice little deal with a silver windshield banner included - and i'm all in. :D

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
What can Livernois Motorsports do for you? It seems like a vague open question, but we ask this to connect with the community on a better level. We here at Livernois Motorsports have decades of experience in the aftermarket performance world along with years and years of experience working along side the OEM. So this is a thread for us to release new information in and for you to ask us any questions about our products and services.
I guess one of the things Livernois can do is ... answer questions that are asked on your website. Your online answer service sucks, or your online staff just don't give a crap.

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I have a 2017 GTPP with an MBRP catback and a drop in K&N air filter. I want to get it tuned. What does your tune give me in HP/TQ gains? Do you offer forum members any discounts? Ready to buy if so.

pkhobdeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S197 Coyote Swap
Would love to get some help getting the Gen3 Performance Control pack at activate the EVAP valve and downstream O2 sensors. This would give allot of value to those of us that love the Gen3 but want to do a swap on something that isn’t an antique!
Sponsored