2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Need more info!!! Can’t leave us hanging like this!
Why stop now? :shrug:

Show of hands..... Who's sick and tired of this cloak and dagger crap? Detroit auto show. January. Then we will know where we all stand for the short term. The rest is rumor and gossip and whishy washy leads.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I just want it to be right. I don't want to let my GT350 go only to find out the next badboy is a letdown.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I wouldn't sell anything until I knew exactly what the score was. You can't base any decision on this weak back and forth unsubstantiated information. January is right around the corner

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just want it to be right. I don't want to let my GT350 go only to find out the next badboy is a letdown.
I personally wouldn't sell the GT350. That engine is extremely special despite not having the power of something like this. High revving NA with that sound? No way that's getting sold. Apples and oranges man.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
? Make up your mind ?
Go somewhere else? I'd be happy to stop posting anything and go retract everything. I don't get anything for providing info, so maybe, yeah. :frusty::tsk:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Go somewhere else? I'd be happy to stop posting anything and go retract everything. I don't get anything for providing info, so maybe, yeah. :frusty::tsk:
Your posts were contradictory. I never asked you to go anywhere. This thread all along has been based upon guesses at best. I think people are tired of the wait. Maybe you are right. Who knows. Th way people are responding to you, you probably know something. All I know is that I am tired of all the speculation and rumors. I would like to see something that I can hang my hat on.

I'm a guy who is looking forward to the next latest and greatest. I've bought 3 GT350s (two of which are R's) over the last few years. I see the 1LE appear (in person I might add) and not a peep out of Ford.

Forgive my frustration, but unless I know your background and where you are coming from, then it's just back to rumors and nothing concrete.

Sorry if you were insulted.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Your posts were contradictory. I never asked you to go anywhere. This thread all along has been based upon guesses at best. I think people are tired of the wait. Maybe you are right. Who knows. Th way people are responding to you, you probably know something. All I know is that I am tired of all the speculation and rumors. I would like to see something that I can hang my hat on.

I'm a guy who is looking forward to the next latest and greatest. I've bought 3 GT350s (two of which are R's) over the last few years. I see the 1LE appear (in person I might add) and not a peep out of Ford.

Forgive my frustration, but unless I know your background and where you are coming from, then it's just back to rumors and nothing concrete.

Sorry if you were insulted.
Only contradictory after speaking with folks I trust again, and asking better and more questions. As for my background, I'm a mechanical engineer. I work in the industry.

Ford is going to keep the lid on this as tight as possible. January isn't far now. They want a "caught with pants down" moment.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
I think he means if one is frustrated with any unofficial news they shouldn’t view the thread, and to be fair I agree. For any breaking news we’d see it by way of email notification from M6G. In the meantime I’ve found B’s posts as beneficial. Everything else, and not just on this forum, has being wild speculation with no real merit or cred.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Only contradictory after speaking with folks I trust again, and asking better and more questions. As for my background, I'm a mechanical engineer. I work in the industry.

Ford is going to keep the lid on this as tight as possible. January isn't far now. They want a "caught with pants down" moment.
Ok, that explains the contradiction. Now that I know you are credible, I offer you my apologies. Try to understand how frustrating it has been following this thread with every rumor taking you one way and then the next down another road.

I think it's time to shut up now.

Thanks for the info.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, that explains the contradiction. Now that I know you are credible, I offer you my apologies. Try to understand how frustrating it has been following this thread with every rumor taking you one way and then the next down another road.

I think it's time to shut up now.

Thanks for the info.
:thumbsup:
I've tried to be extremely consistent in my messaging, and this would mark the first time I can remember that I've gone back on something to correct (albeit on the same day!). I've seen all sorts of wild guesses as to what this thing will have under the hood. It makes me chuckle, that's for sure. I completely understand the frustration, especially if you're one that has the means to buy something like this when it arrives.

Blue 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0

+1 for us engineers (even though I am Civil). As for the "caught with pants down", I can't wait to see what Ford has packaged together. :cheers:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for us engineers (even though I am Civil). As for the "caught with pants down", I can't wait to see what Ford has packaged together. :cheers:
I mean, really, what's more satisfying than every competitor standing there going, "Crap, what are we gonna do now?"

I don't see the new LT5 from the ZR1 going into the 1LE, so...