Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Thanks. So the installation can easily be done from underneath or through the wheel dome, no need to remove the bumper. I think it's a good deal then. Is the side ligjt bright enough (I suppose it's a LED)?
Just buy em mate... you'll love them, and at the price it's a no brainer:D:D

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Just buy em mate... you'll love them, and at the price it's a no brainer:D:D
What Andy says ^^

They look great. Installed through the wheel well took 45 minutes for the first then 20 for the other side as I knew what I was doing. LED sidelight is much better than stock.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
If anyone here does not have the front sequential indicators, they are now only ÂŁ149.99 at OcUK:
Couldn't resist any longer... just ordered a set. No brainer really at the price!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for that. Has any of you folks installed those Coplus sequential indicators? How is the quality?
Install is easy. quality is actually very very good. I installed them on a friends car, and I've got another I'm installing on Wednesday. I'm certain they're atleast a 10-20min install maximum once bumper is off.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Fucking hell, i hate mods...

Steeda inserts, i'm currently trying to work out whether the top one (of the front section) on my pass side is incorrectly installed by some donkey mechanic... I'm thinking the "larger" spacer with the inside cutouts goes at the front, and smaller at the back. However on looking at it, the smaller is at the front top, and larger at the back... idiots!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Right, worked it out....

Steeda inserts have:
2 small spacers
2 larger spacer
2x 2-piece spacers and
2 lower spacers

The install should be 1 small and 1 2-piece on the rear, of each diff side. and then 1 small on the top, and 1 large on the front with 1 lower spacer. (still following?)

I have:
dRIVERS SIDE - 1 2-piece 1 large on top and 1 large on the front with a lower spacer
passanger side - 1 2-piece 1 small on top and 1 small on the front with a lower spacer

fuckkkkkkkkkk me i'm fuming. I paid ÂŁ200 for that fucking install as well, fucking savage right now. it's been on for ages as well, I'm thinking the pedders have caused it to get worse and worse over time, and roger from pedders agrees with it

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
There's an install video on YouTube I think? This should show where each one goes. Either way, it looks like something is wrong. Not too sure how the Pedders would have made it worse though Manders?

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
There's an install video on YouTube I think? This should show where each one goes. Either way, it looks like something is wrong. Not too sure how the Pedders would have made it worse though Manders?
Well they think because it's lower it's just putting more load on it that's caused it there.
[MENTION=20439]Jimboy2[/MENTION] no court case, they're a good place, just obviously, whoever installed it was a bit dense. :lol:.

The owner has since called me, I'm booked in for Monday and they're gonna swap them around. Easy enough. Job should be a good 'un, until then granny driving lol :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Mine:
Turbo blanket arrived. T15 15SMD with project LEDs arrived and installed. Using the T15's for reverse lights instead of t10 3smd I had before. Not had chance to test but they're already noticeably brighter. Which is good. Turbo blanket i'll install when I've got a spare few hours.

Friends:
ARP Carbon splitter w/ prop rods
Yellow Velossa Tech
Yellow Boot Pull
Coplus indicators
Gloss Black exterior plastics
Carbon fog light surrounds (cover)

It was dark when we finished so no pictures.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mine:
Turbo blanket arrived. T15 15SMD with project LEDs arrived and installed. Using the T15's for reverse lights instead of t10 3smd I had before. Not had chance to test but they're already noticeably brighter. Which is good. Turbo blanket i'll install when I've got a spare few hours.

Friends:
ARP Carbon splitter w/ prop rods
Yellow Velossa Tech
Yellow Boot Pull
Coplus indicators
Gloss Black exterior plastics
Carbon fog light surrounds (cover)

It was dark when we finished so no pictures.
thought you said 'no more mods'? :doh: :lol:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
thought you said 'no more mods'? :doh: :lol:
I think he works on a day by day basis mate, "no more mods", means "no more mods today" his life is basically like groundhog day :lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I think he works on a day by day basis mate, "no more mods", means "no more mods today" his life is basically like groundhog day :lol:
Pahahahaha.... you got it.

[MENTION=24944]SpArKy[/MENTION] TBf they were all bought/agreed before I said no more mods...

I did post saying that buy steeda top mounts ... oops... Right, then it is really NO MORE MODS. SOMEONE STOP ME PLS.
Sponsored