• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT MBRP Racing cat back for something quiter

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It sounds great. But, I'll be using it for a DD now and it's just too loud.
Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Consider welding in some bullet resonators after the h-pipe section?

OP
OP
BFord1

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks I thought about that and i it was the street version and I still wanted it to be quieter I would. But, since these are the race mufflers I figured it would be best to change the mufflers to something quieter first.

Stang8psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Thanks I thought about that and i it was the street version and I still wanted it to be quieter I would. But, since these are the race mufflers I figured it would be best to change the mufflers to something quieter first.
Is your cat back stainless version?

OP
OP
BFord1

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think so. It was already on the car when I bought it. It has big chrome exhaust tips and the exhaust is silver not black.

Kenny_S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Interested in trading for a MBRP Stainless catback. It's for a GT non convertible. It has significantly less drone, almost like stock untill you get on it.
Sponsored

Last edited: