Sponsored

Mustang Sins: Let's Hear Them

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
I pick petty fights with Camrys, Civics, minivans, etc. To my defense they're the only ones that drive like douche bags near me. Always speed up right when I want to pass to block me, always try to zipper merge in front of me even though there's literally a mile of room behind me. Bet your ass I'll deny you.

Also I smoke inside my car sometimes too...

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
You win. Biggest sin of all.
Yeah. Shame. :tsk: I'm working on correcting that but now Ford wants to play hard to get with the '18s.

Elgyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost, MT, DIB, Premium, PP
I chose the EB over the GT because of the colour, seats and transmission. The dealer didn't have many GT's that I wanted in stock and didn't want to go to another one cause I can get the friends discount at this dealer

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I haven't washed my car in.....a month or so.

Triple Yellow looks fine dirty.

Sponsored

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
If I am driving some distance I use double hair shampoo. I don’t want dandruff on the head rest

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My car is perpetually dirty (except on the inside, I can't stand that).
The inside of my car is filthy. But, I keep the outside sort of clean by running it through the car wash. Vanity is my sin.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I totaled a Mach1 and bought an Altima....

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Got on a toll road where nobody drives just so I could let er rip a buck ten. Either a sin or an inevitability?

Supermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp with recaros
I feel bad for the eco and V6 mustang guys. When I bought my mustang all my family members and coworkers ask me the same question "it's the V8??" When I say yes they nod their heads in approval.

Now imagine you are a ecoboost or v6 mustang owner and you have to deal this what I call car discrimination everyday. Other mustang owners and car enthusiasts look down on you! It's hard.

I wonder if in the camaro community exists this the way it exists in the mustang forums

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
I feel bad for the eco and V6 mustang guys. When I bought my mustang all my family members and coworkers ask me the same question "it's the V8??" When I say yes they nod their heads in approval.

Now imagine you are a ecoboost or v6 mustang owner and you have to deal this what I call car discrimination everyday. Other mustang owners and car enthusiasts look down on you! It's hard.

I wonder if in the camaro community exists this the way it exists in the mustang forums
Same thing at GM and it is not about cars but human nature. I drove two 5.0s for 18 years and now a V6 just before they discontinued it. My sin was lording it over the 6 and 4 cylinder guys back in the day. So getting it from the V8 guys now is the price I happily pay for my former transgressions. Problem is I’m older and here in Canada the V8s were 18-23 grand more than the V6 at the dealers. At that price I may as well go up to base Corvette which was an option. However the base Corvette has little disc brakes that are obvious and the rear quarter scoops are plugged up. So you would still get pissed on by the higher up Corvette owners. It never ends where egos are involved.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
You do realize the Ford GT is a six? Funny thing is that I had a small microscopically miniscule hand in the early prototype cars but probably personally handled more critical one-of-a-kind parts for the Ford GT than most.I was in the back lot as the first of the cars drove up and down the back lane at this place in Markham at 5km an hour.The car didn’t even have any body panels then just the doors. I was also sworn to secrecy at the time. Here is a photo I took with the skins on but no paint.There is a guy with a laptop in there you can’t see.Anyway the people who put together the cars you love and lust after drive ordinary cars because they are like everyone else with priorities. Heck, every time I walked in the back door there was this 7 Litre Ford Mustang racing motor on a skid.That was years ago and I am gone from there now. But the 5.0 may get 7.0 V8 discrimination, or maybe turbo V6 discrimination, or maybe Electric Mustang discrimination.Just saying...

Ford_GT.jpg

What’s the sin in this post? I was not supposed to take the photo – but I did anyway... :D

Ks5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H5318