Sponsored

Fun With Photoshop - 2018

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! That front end makes the headlights work.

coupe3w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang FB, 2021 Mach 1, HP, Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that looks so much better. Very nice!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good to see you back :thumbsup:

Love this rendering......the grille is a little squashed (for my liking) but I love the lower fascia :clap2:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
That looks awesome, just looked through your post history and wondering, did you get any of your old rendering into production somewhere?

Sponsored

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
wow that looks amazing

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
That fascia reminds me a little of a Charger's front end, but those look amazing. That front now looks as bad ass as the rest of the car. Nicely done!

Vanel27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Mustang PP - Indigo Silver
Vehicle Showcase
YES! YES! YES!!!so much win!!!
(and very much in line with the GT front/look)

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
I'm actually not a fan of this rendering. For me the mustang frond end serves two purposes. 1) To continue the lines from the hood. This one kind of just becomes flat from the grill down. It has those two top grill lines but they're not very noticeable. 2) To be big/intimidating. The bottom grill being bigger doesn't do it for me.

Definitely cool though. I like the side scoops and tile lights much more than the 2018.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rampant

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
Good to see you back :thumbsup:

Love this rendering......the grille is a little squashed (for my liking) but I love the lower fascia :clap2:
Never thought I would be missed, but it is nice to be remembered. :D

I kept playing with the upper grille and decided on the shorter height because I think it visually makes it look wider and sleeker. Plus it helps make room for the more aggressive lower opening.

That looks awesome, just looked through your post history and wondering, did you get any of your old rendering into production somewhere?
Thanks.
It's been a long, bumpy road (and still is, actually), but sadly no. The company I was working with decided to do Tesla parts instead.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I think I'm the few that actually likes the stock 2018 look better than 2015-2017

OP
OP
Rampant

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
I'm actually not a fan of this rendering. For me the mustang frond end serves two purposes. 1) To continue the lines from the hood. This one kind of just becomes flat from the grill down. It has those two top grill lines but they're not very noticeable. 2) To be big/intimidating. The bottom grill being bigger doesn't do it for me.

Definitely cool though. I like the side scoops and tile lights much more than the 2018.
haha, I forgot to remove the vertical line on the right side of the grille. I actually don't like those, in all 2015+ cars.

I tend to have a VERY clean/simple style and was trying to maximize the visual width and sleekness in this design. I know it isn't for everyone, but it is my style.

You can see this better without the stripes as all vertical lines cut the visual width. However, because it is so wide and flat in the center, it can be a bit too flat, I agree with you. But, it does make the shelby stripes feel much more "natural" -- at least to me. I might change that if time permits, but this is all just for fun anyway (unless you are watching Steeda ;-) )

2018_Mustang_new_Front_1b.jpg

Not sure what side scoops you were referring to -- I just added a little bit towards the front part of the rocker, but kept the rest untouched. This was to mimic the outer edge of the front bumper, right in front of the tire. I wanted the rocker line to carry through the whole front to help make it feel more cohesive (which is why the splitter isn't more aggressive as well).

OP
OP
Rampant

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
I think I'm the few that actually likes the stock 2018 look better than 2015-2017
Everyone hates on a new design initially. This has happened with every single model. Go back and read how much people hated the 2015 design initially.

I think partly because they own a current car and love it so much, every possible design is worse than what they have now.

This will change over time -- as it always has.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Now, that made all of the difference. Wow! Totally different car now.
Sponsored