Sponsored

What can Livernois Motorsports do for you?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
What can Livernois Motorsports do for you? It seems like a vague open question, but we ask this to connect with the community on a better level. We here at Livernois Motorsports have decades of experience in the aftermarket performance world along with years and years of experience working along side the OEM. So this is a thread for us to release new information in and for you to ask us any questions about our products and services.
013.jpg
Sponsored

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I have your Livernois tune on my GT and have been looking into the GT350 intake manifold. Have you set up a tune for this? The forum seems pretty silent in regards to Livernois GT350 intake manifold tunes on the Coyote.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
You have no idea how much I'm fighting back sarcasm right now... for my serious responses:

• A couple of times I have heard folks ship their cars to you to work on. How far has someone shipped their car to you?
  • There are tons and tons of options to make power. For those who want to go NA, could you advertise a HP value on your performance packages (ie: 420RWHP package, 450RWHP package, etc)? Would probably help answer the questions of "what does it take to make xxx RWHP".
  • Any chance you all can post dynos for your tunes?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
You have no idea how much I'm fighting back sarcasm right now... for my serious responses:

• A couple of times I have heard folks ship their cars to you to work on. How far has someone shipped their car to you?
  • There are tons and tons of options to make power. For those who want to go NA, could you advertise a HP value on your performance packages (ie: 420RWHP package, 450RWHP package, etc)? Would probably help answer the questions of "what does it take to make xxx RWHP".
  • Any chance you all can post dynos for your tunes?
I mean, I expect a *little* sarcasm at least from some of the detractors. But we are based in Southeast Michigan and regularly have vehicles from Southern California in our facility. I believe the furthest we have had a vehicle shipped to us is from Alaska. But we do have engines that we built in quite a few Raptors spread out through the Middle East.

On the N/A route we don't post number packages for such because some of them we can only make estimates on if they have not been done yet, along with different fuel octanes playing in on that. But I will definitely pass the info along to the marketing department in an effort to further the information available to everyone!

See above post for dyno info!^ lol :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I have your Livernois tune on my GT and have been looking into the GT350 intake manifold. Have you set up a tune for this? The forum seems pretty silent in regards to Livernois GT350 intake manifold tunes on the Coyote.
Calibration is supposed to get me an answer soon!!!

Sponsored

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
It would be a huge positive if the Livernois 'mycalibrator' was able to datalog.
Even if there was a small fee involved for a Livernois technician to review datalogs and adjust tunes.

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Not performance related but I'd like an engine cover that fits the GT350 manifold!

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
It would be a huge positive if the Livernois 'mycalibrator' was able to datalog.
Even if there was a small fee involved for a Livernois technician to review datalogs and adjust tunes.
Yea they really need to step it up on that. Not logging is leaving a lot of things on the table to luck/chance.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Yea they really need to step it up on that. Not logging is leaving a lot of things on the table to luck/chance.
Buy a 15$ OBD bluetooth dongle and the torque app and you can datalog all day. Would be nice to have but not really a deal breaker.

Sponsored

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Buy a 15$ OBD bluetooth dongle and the torque app and you can datalog all day. Would be nice to have but not really a deal breaker.
Yes, data logging is entirely possible with using any OBD-II app and dongle. What I think I and [MENTION=11514]09jsw[/MENTION] are trying to say is this:

Say you're experiencing an issue with your car and you believe it to be tune related. There's no way for you to have Livernois review the log. With the only exception being if they would review whatever log you have saved with whatever DL app you're using. I honestly don't see Livernois reviewing per say a "Torque App" data log and being able to find the issue 99% as compared to SCT, HP Tuners, etc....

-Nick

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Yes, data logging is entirely possible with using any OBD-II app and dongle. What I think I and [MENTION=11514]09jsw[/MENTION] are trying to say is this:

Say you're experiencing an issue with your car and you believe it to be tune related. There's no way for you to have Livernois review the log. With the only exception being if they would review whatever log you have saved with whatever DL app you're using. I honestly don't see Livernois reviewing per say a "Torque App" data log and being able to find the issue 99% as compared to SCT, HP Tuners, etc....

-Nick
The torque logs are set up nicely and can be customized however you like. They are easy to read and will give you the exact same data your Lund/sct logger will.

I guess we'll have to wait for Livernois to chime in and see how they can adjust a tune remotely and using what datalogging process, However I don't see them having any issues with it.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP

-Nick
What is your basis for this statement? Why wouldn't they be able to?

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
It is a deal breaker for me especially for how much they charge for the basic device they use that is dated back to 2005. I had wanted to use them a long time ago but decided against it due to this.

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
What is your basis for this statement? Why wouldn't they be able to?
My basis would be "It's THEIR choice to review it using an outside source data logging software such as Torque". They don't "have" to.

Will they? Maybe, maybe not. I just doubt it. :shrug:
Sponsored