Sponsored

American Luxury/Exotic that can compete with Foreign Luxury/Exotic?

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Are there any American made cars that can compete with foreign cars when it comes to exotics or super luxurious?

The only American car that can compete with a Ferrari or Lambo is the Ford GT. Nothing made by anyone else has that amazing exotic feel where most people would consider it an equal. The Corevette Z06 and ZL1, or Viper may compete in performance, but they will never be cross shopped with a Ferrari. The Ford GT is the only true American Exotic.

The Escalade can compete with Rover like luxury SUVs, but I don't consider any luxury SUV an exotic. (Maybe the Bentley Bentayga or upcoming Lambo).

Cadillac, Lincoln, and Chrysler are second tier at best when looking at the luxury market. There is nothing in the American portfolio that has the same elite status as Rolls Royce or Bentley.
Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Comparing even a Cadillac to a Rolls or Bentley is like apples to coconuts... Lets not even talk about the obvious price difference.

You might find some but none from the big name companies... Quick search braught up a few neat looking cars.

Mosler MT900

SSC Ultimate Aero TT

Hennessey Venom GT

Rossion Q1

Falcon F7

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
many consider vipers to be exotic. Hand built, low quantities, great performance, doesnt share anything with other lower cars in its brand. I dont consider a vette an exotic, produce way too many of them, many lower end trims. More of a supercar due to its performance
Sponsored