Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Our autos look like manuals when looking from the outside window to most thieves. its really sad when a guy loses his life because of a stupid thing like not being able to figure out how to operate the car.. Unfortunately this is the world we live in. I was thinking if he had a carry license it might have turned out differently. Its the wild wild west in America better be ready to defend yourself....
Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
That article is terrible! A person is killed and they spend half the article talking about manual car sales statistics. Even if the criminals yelled out "we wouldn't shoot you if this was an auto or we could drive stick" it would still be bad taste to discuss car sale trends in a homicide article.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
In England it's the complete opposite, when I first drove an auto I kept clutching the brake :eek:

PeterPerfect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3 2.8
In England it's the complete opposite, when I first drove an auto I kept clutching the brake :eek:
Not one femail member of my family will even have a go in an automatic.

Some one pinched my Datsun auto on the top floor of a muti-story car park in Manchester. I found it abandoned on the next level down when I went back to my car.

Lazydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
I'm only a little sarcastic but unfortunately it's a true story:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/carjackers-kill-driver-because-couldnt-144426981.html
Be grateful you don't drive a 1996 Honda Accord. The majority of cars are stolen for parts and not driving. Honda Accords were stolen more than any other car brand last year, some 52,244 times in 2015 alone, and 1996 was the model year that was most in demand from thieves, according to data from the National Crime Information Center.

Sponsored

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
Be grateful you don't drive a 1996 Honda Accord. The majority of cars are stolen for parts and not driving. Honda Accords were stolen more than any other car brand last year, some 52,244 times in 2015 alone, and 1996 was the model year that was most in demand from thieves, according to data from the National Crime Information Center.
lmao I actually traded in a 1996 Honda Accord for my GT

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
if it bleeds it leads.... thats how all new people operate and hell it works

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
that apartment appears to have barbed wire along its fence line. If that is the case, that's probably not the best place to be out at midnight. Or even after dark.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Thankfully living in Florida if someone wants my car they're going to have to drive it with some holes in their body they weren't born with.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Thankfully living in Florida if someone wants my car they're going to have to drive it with some holes in their body they weren't born with.
Y'know, if someone takes my car and I'm not around? No big deal. I have good insurance. I'll pay the deductible and take the payout.

On the other hand, if someone approaches me while I'm in the car and they have a weapon in their hand and malice in their eyes that's a different story.

I sure as hell hope it never comes to that.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Good thing the folks with a base/premium car with a manual transmission, or GT350 don't have to worry? Performance pack isn't the only way to get a manual on a Mustang.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not one femail member of my family will even have a go in an automatic.

Some one pinched my Datsun auto on the top floor of a muti-story car park in Manchester. I found it abandoned on the next level down when I went back to my car.
When I drive autos now I just picture my self in a go kart :D
Sponsored