• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Magaflow Competition Axle back w/ Drone Elimination HelmHoltz mod 400

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Hi, Stangers:
:doh:

I have this set of modded MAGNAFLOW COMPETITION (19179) axle-back exhaust for 15-17 V6/ecoboost, it's professionally fitted with side branch Helmholtz resonator on both side of the muffler.

Magnaflow competition has the highest price in the market both axle back and cat back systems for v6 and Ecoboost, and that's for a good reason. It has the most aggressive and DEEP tone of all brands.

However, the drone in the cabin is pretty huge, some people even refer them as "magnadrone". this side branch Helmholtz resonator was meticulously calculated and professionally welded, and after testing, it eliminates 95% of the Drone!!! without affecting the tone of the system

More information about the most effective drone canceling please google/youtube search:
side branch resonator
Helmholtz resonator

Cat back portion(resonator) will come with the system free of charge,
NO RASPINESS
;)
NO DRONE
;)
NO WORRY
;)
NO FITMENT ISSUE

The deepest tone of all for a v6/Ecoboost and custom fit, no change to your car needed, like new condition (about 270 miles), free resonator and connecting pipe. bolt on ready!

Item located in Maryland, ready to ship for the mid-Atlantic area. 400+shipping
you can check out the price, see the value of the deal.
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.17 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.19 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.20 PM(1).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.21 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.22 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-05-16 at 7.32.23 PM.jpg
-16 at 8.02.14 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
very cool! Before the mustang I had a miata and in the miata world there's a company that sells exhaust systems with helmholtz chambers. Even on a small 4 cylinder engine those had no drone, regardless of how loud the muffler was. If this works anything like those did it will be impressive. Wish I had the cash lying around to try this one out for myself. GLWS

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
very cool! Before the mustang I had a miata and in the miata world there's a company that sells exhaust systems with helmholtz chambers. Even on a small 4 cylinder engine those had no drone, regardless of how loud the muffler was. If this works anything like those did it will be impressive. Wish I had the cash lying around to try this one out for myself. GLWS
Thanks buddy, that was exactly what I wanted to achieve, and the result turned out great. However Mustang owner are generally used to loud and drone'y exhausts, few people really does this. and this part still available!

Sponsored

OP
OP

peiyuanchao

Newbee Mustanger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 3.7L V6
Per request I'm putting the shipping package dimensions and weight here:
L: 50" W:12 H:16"
weight: 44lbs

Just finished packing this baby today, and used a lot of space fillers and bubble wrap, super snug super tight. And box are well secure taped

SquillyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang V6
These still FS?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=21509]SquillyP[/MENTION], if they are, I doubt you'll get an answer soon because he hasn't logged on since August.
Sponsored