Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mule? Front Gills/Louvers

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Now wait a minute fellas, let's not get rash and hasty here, hahaha ;) just kiddin, to each his own.

You never know next SE may be a TT or something that this won't, however I do know that it won't be a wide body like that. 750hp is close to what the SE will have.
Pros are you don't need to wait and the wide body looks cool.
Pros with the ford product : TBD.
Im thinking the S.A. is a GT plus 60K+
Am I right? That's around 93k to start.
I'm not a S.A. fan, but some are and that's great. No need to wait, get it! Looks BA
Yeah,......it's definitely big money Jim. I like the car, but am not in love with it. I'll be honest, I hate the rear end view. Looks a little off to me. That's just my opinion, but the rest of the views look great. The grille and lower grille area, I can do without.
I'm going to guess it's probably about 150K nicely optioned. Way more than I can spend a vehicle. That's out of my league for sure. Way out of my league. LOL I'm just curious to see what the specs are and what the actual cost would be. Plus, I'd still really rather have the GT500. I missed out on the last gen GT500 and I promised myself I am not going to the next time around. (Depending on looks, power/torque and performance, of course. :))
Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I still want to see the new GT500! The Super Snake WB looks bad ass to me! Love the fact they are gearing it for handling! Depending on price I would definitely consider it. If it is 150k that would be a bit much. Now hopefully the GT500 will bring a total package so I can stay the course!! Hopefully know more about the SuperSnake tomorrow and report back.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I still want to see the new GT500! The Super Snake WB looks bad ass to me! Love the fact they are gearing it for handling! Depending on price I would definitely consider it. If it is 150k that would be a bit much. Now hopefully the GT500 will bring a total package so I can stay the course!! Hopefully know more about the SuperSnake tomorrow and report back.
Amen brother! :thumbsup:

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Spoke with Shelby America today. It looks like the Wide body super snake will be available end of the year beginning of the next. Not a whole lot of specifics yet. It is being designed to be a road handling car. That I like a lot. Its really what I was looking for in my next car. Nothing on price as of yet. I figure 130-150k judging from the current SS and previous Wide body. He is going to keep me posted as soon as one is available for showing and test drive. I really like the uniqueness of the car and the limited numbers. The price, we will have to see depends on what it offers is a lot of money. Anyway, sounds exciting and Im defiantly considering it as a option. Maybe the new GT500 will come out by then so I can compare side to side.!

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
If that in fact becomes the price range for the wide-body, we will see very few out in the wild. Still a nicely done S550 IMO.

Spoke with Shelby America today. It looks like the Wide body super snake will be available end of the year beginning of the next. Not a whole lot of specifics yet. It is being designed to be a road handling car. That I like a lot. Its really what I was looking for in my next car. Nothing on price as of yet. I figure 130-150k judging from the current SS and previous Wide body. He is going to keep me posted as soon as one is available for showing and test drive. I really like the uniqueness of the car and the limited numbers. The price, we will have to see depends on what it offers is a lot of money. Anyway, sounds exciting and Im defiantly considering it as a option. Maybe the new GT500 will come out by then so I can compare side to side.!

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
The regular SS(750hp) they already offer is right at 100k. So you can add whatever the wide body package cost to that! The last wide body package was 25K. The new one is even more involved. So, anyone's guess. I do feel that at a certain point they will price them selves out of the market so I'm sure they are taking that into account. But then again they did just release a 100K F-150 so they must think they can sell them! I also believe that people will be a little shocked at the price of the new Halo/GT500. I bet its a lot more money than people are expecting. If they are using carbon fiber and it is TT it will be closer to 100K than most are expecting. BTW: The Demon price just released at 85k+ so I think the mustang will be that much if not more!

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I wonder if that is still an MT-82 with 3.73 gears like their last Shelby GT models. Won't be able to put power down very well if that is the case.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I also think the next GT500 will be closer to 100k, gotta few friends who think otherwise but we will see.
The regular SS(750hp) they already offer is right at 100k. So you can add whatever the wide body package cost to that! The last wide body package was 25K. The new one is even more involved. So, anyone's guess. I do feel that at a certain point they will price them selves out of the market so I'm sure they are taking that into account. But then again they did just release a 100K F-150 so they must think they can sell them! I also believe that people will be a little shocked at the price of the new Halo/GT500. I bet its a lot more money than people are expecting. If they are using carbon fiber and it is TT it will be closer to 100K than most are expecting. BTW: The Demon price just released at 85k+ so I think the mustang will be that much if not more!

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
The Demon is 85K base (stripped). Check all the boxes and it 97K. So there is your 100k car. Not including the dealer mark up!!
And for all the Demon is it is pretty low tech. So, I can't imaging a Mustang that has a higher tech engine using a larger amount of carbon and aluminum being cheaper than that? Believe me I hope it is. I'm just realistic!

Todd

Last edited:

SlowShelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grabber Blue GT500
The GT500 is not competing against just the Demon, which in itself, is a special version of a limited production car. It will cost comparably to a ZL1 or the base Hellcat. They would not benchmark it against a car that is priced a good bit less expensive and mules have been photographed with the ZL1.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
The GT500 is not competing against just the Demon, which in itself, is a special version of a limited production car. It will cost comparably to a ZL1 or the base Hellcat. They would not benchmark it against a car that is priced a good bit less expensive and mules have been photographed with the ZL1.

Hope you are right!;)

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I doubt its as cheap as a ZL1. You guys that want a GREAT car, don't think its gonna be cheap. Its gonna be great and 85K or 67 and follow the jones's.

This is the way I see it panning out.

Supercharged 5.2 with coolers and support equip and facia/hood/ aero, possibly auto transmission
66K start going to 75K without vert option

TT 5.2, same as above with carbon rims and bits
85K to start going to 95k with no vert option

What I see is the supercharged (easy way out) version coming, with maybe not even an auto option.

HAHA the TTv6 in the raptor starts at 56K or something to that degree and goes to 75K with full options. Lots of different options can be had on the truck, not so on the mustang but what I'm saying here is ford is selling a lot of these trucks loaded at 75K. They aren't dumb, they see people spending money on ADM as well, so they know people will pay for a higher degree of vehicle, I just hope they bring it for this next one, otherwise I'm out on it. I don't want poor build quality if I'm not going to have at LEAST something special in the vehicle. I can handle it with the R because its awesome, but put a supercharger in it and call it day and I'm passing.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Thank you! Saved me a lot of typing!! Read my mind. If its going to be awesome it isn't going to be cheap!! Never is.
Sponsored