Sponsored

Jeff Ashtons new BC Forged wheels - 345's on the rear.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That was fast....

Well, considering he and the Mustang Lifestyle guys seem to be on a roll for breaking or crashing their cars, this one will see a ditch in no time at all. Poor GT350.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Well, considering he and the Mustang Lifestyle guys seem to be on a roll for breaking or crashing their cars, this one will see a ditch in no time at all. Poor GT350.
I take it you've never made a mistake in a car? Riiiiiiggghhhhhtttt. :thumbsup:

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
And he traded it in after 5 days. He found paint damage that the dealer (rrright) didn't know about.

Sponsored

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm glad somebody just said it. Literally some dude off the street pretending to be an authority on cars. I'm embarrassed to admit that I hate-watch most of these pretenders like Streetspeed, Vehicle Virgins, etc. :)

raidn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Perf Pack + 1968 302 Coupe
I'm glad somebody just said it. Literally some dude off the street pretending to be an authority on cars. I'm embarrassed to admit that I hate-watch most of these pretenders like Streetspeed, Vehicle Virgins, etc. :)
Vehicle virgins is the worst. I really don't like these vlog style channels walking around talking to their cameras. The Ashton stuff is not great, he is trying to do a little of actual reviews but mostly the vlog stuff. I usually end a video not impressed.

But I do like the actual car review stuff on YouTube.

Everyday Driver is my favorite. The Smoking Tire and That Dude in Blue are pretty good too.

Last edited:

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, exactly. I like actual content that teaches me something, not some jackass' trip through the Starbucks drive-thru. :D
Savagegeese is also a really good channel for reviews with substance.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Yeah, have to say I can't really stand that guy lately. And their Mustang Lifestyle counterparts - I liked Scott, but he lost his Mustang, too, and he was never a main event. Feel like Scott should have started his own channel, not Jeff.

Why I am even talking about this? Oh yeah, because even this content is better than most television made today.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Those YouTube videos are such a joke. Everyone is a car reviewer now with their clickbait titles, I don't waste my time anymore
Let's coordinate to make a video together. Bet you we make a far better Mustang video than anyone else. I'll get a Ecoboost and V6 owner, too.

Someone will compile and edit the content. Not me! ;)

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Time for rims and tires. I'm torn between the RS40's, Apex EC7's and the Project6GR's. I'd like to do a 19x11 square with 305's all around. Possible with a base GT PP with stock suspension? Can you pm me $'s?
You got it.
Sponsored