Sponsored

VTT Memorial day sale!

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
To show our appreciation for Memorial day, we will be having a 10% sale on all Ecoboost products on our site! If you are military we add an extra 5% to that for a full 15% off anything Ecoboost, including our super popular Stage 2, and 2+ Turbo upgrades!

If you have been looking for a turbo upgrade now is a good time to jump on it! The sale starts once this post is live, and goes through Monday.

This discount is only good for products purchased directly through our website. Not through dealers.

Use Code VTTEBM10 for 10%, and VTTEBM15 for 15%. We require valid military ID for the 15%.

As always thank everyone for the support, and have a safe Memorial day!
turbo 4 eco boost stage 2memorial day.jpg
eco boost kit memorial day.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dsabat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Very generous.

Does any tuner offer an off-the-shelf tune for this turbo for a near-stock engine? Or will setup require car-specific tuning?

thanks,
Dean

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Hello, these turbos have been around for quite a while now. I believe all the well known EBM tuners have a tune ready for these. Lund, Tune+, etc

dsabat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I've contacted Livernois, I'll let you know what they say.

Can you comment on the lag cost of the larger compressor inducer? Is it even noticeable with the twin scroll turbine?

thanks

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
There is not lag. The twin scroll spools as good or better than a stock turbo

Sponsored

dsabat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Between your 54mm & 58mm inducer options, the lag difference can't be much, so I can't figure out why anyone would pick the 54. Thanks, Dean

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Its not only the inducer, the exducer goes from 71 to 76mm. You can feel the difference in spool. The 71mm is chosen because a lot of people really like a turbo that spools like stock, and flows 500+WHP. Also the stage 2 can already make enough power to break a stock motor, so 2+ power is really only utilized once you build, or plan on building the motor