Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I actually work for a firearms manufacturer :thumbsup:

AR Strategically situated in the mustang, along with a Sig P938 on my hip or ankle.
Pics of the AR mount? I've been debating between an AR pistol behind the passenger's seat or a carbine in the trunk with the gun rack mount.

-Emt1581
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Pics of the AR mount? I've been debating between an AR pistol behind the passenger's seat or a carbine in the trunk with the gun rack mount.

-Emt1581
Haha no mount at the moment. Have been playing around with ideas for mounting. Right now it's kept in place with the back seats.

I've actually contemplated going SBR and mounting across the back of the rear seats.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Haha no mount at the moment. Have been playing around with ideas for mounting. Right now it's kept in place with the back seats.

I've actually contemplated going SBR and mounting across the back of the rear seats.
So you just fold the back seats down to sandwich it in? I'd be worried about slamming the brakes and getting nailed in the head/face.

The mount a few posts back is what I was referencing. Seems like it does an excellent job. But the forum member that did it no longer posts and he did something odd to make it fit because the mount/rack is positioned differently in all the pics I've seen than how he did it.

If I did a pistol it'd be muzzle down in a custom made kydex "pocket" holster (for the cargo pocket) that I'd use massive Velcro strips inside the cargo pocket to hold it upright and in place.

-Emt1581

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
So you just fold the back seats down to sandwich it in? I'd be worried about slamming the brakes and getting nailed in the head/face.

The mount a few posts back is what I was referencing. Seems like it does an excellent job. But the forum member that did it no longer posts and he did something odd to make it fit because the mount/rack is positioned differently in all the pics I've seen than how he did it.

If I did a pistol it'd be muzzle down in a custom made kydex "pocket" holster (for the cargo pocket) that I'd use massive Velcro strips inside the cargo pocket to hold it upright and in place.

-Emt1581
I have it at a 45-ish degree angle in the trunk, with the muzzle/barrel mashed between the body/seat. Unloaded ofcourse for that reason.

Yea I actually have a spare Aliengear holster shell and backing (since I hate that hoslter) and thought about mounting it somewhere. small and compact.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Glock 26. Not telling you where though. I do have XS sights on it and they are quick to acquire. I would carry my H&K USP 9 Tactical but I have a streamlight TLR4 on it and it's a beast.

Sponsored

Eric R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Mustang Premium, 6MT
Taurus PT111 G2 with Alien Gear Clock 3.0 on my hip.

Sponsored

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Glock 43 and it is either on me or in the console depending on what I'm doing.

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I always carry on my person. I don't want the chance of giving a car jacker the gun and the car.

Either XDE in pocket holster or XDM in alien gear on hip or Miami Classic shoulder harness. It couldnt be any more comfortable to carry that way in a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.