Sponsored

GT 350 spring and shocks swap into GT

ako12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016
Hi,

Does anyone made a swap of GT350 spring and/or shocks. I'm looking for solution witm no or minimal drop and better handling ?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
You can use GT350 springs but only the front struts. You cannot use the rear shocks without also swapping the control arms (they have different lower mounting geometry). GT350 springs with Ford Racing Track handling dampers are a great combination. You have to use two left rear springs to fit the GT, since they also have the counterwound right springs.

I have GT350R front springs on my car. The drop is ~0.7". The 350R rears drop the back about 0.3".

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
You can use GT350 springs but only the front struts. You cannot use the rear shocks without also swapping the control arms (they have different lower mounting geometry). GT350 springs with Ford Racing Track handling dampers are a great combination. You have to use two left rear springs to fit the GT, since they also have the counterwound right springs.

I have GT350R front springs on my car. The drop is ~0.7". The 350R rears drop the back about 0.3".
Hi,
So if one wants to swap in GT350 non-R springs I would have to buy 2 LEFT REAR springs? Just want to clairify?? Im doing this swap and information is rough to come by.

Thanks Anthony
Sponsored