Sponsored

Anyone running these Recaros?

mulage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, w/ Performance Pack
We will see. The seat is supposed to arrive to the shop I ordered it from here in Houston in 4-6 weeks. I’ll create a thread detailing the installation and fitment of it!
PLEASE DO, also weigh the new seats with tracks, i have been wanting to swap out stock seats for a more comfortable seat and a lower seating position.
Sponsored

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
Well guys, don’t know if anyone is still following this thread but the seat has arrived and l have the sliders and mounting bracket mounted up. If all goes well the seat will be in tomorrow.

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
Well today is the day l finally have time to get it in so I’ll post pictures later!

Sponsored

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
The seat position is quite a bit lower, if you aren’t a very tall person l definitely would not recommend this set up. That being said, l freaking love the new seating position, it feels like a true sports car now and the recaro lumbar support is incredible for my lower back. All l did to install them was buy the recaro sliders, a wedge brand bracket for the 2015 mustang, removed the factory seat and disconnected the plugs to the seats wiring harness, then l removed the harness from the bottom of the seat and transferred it to the recaro so that the seat belt chime can be by passed. l didn’t bother soldering in a resistor to kill the airbag light because that isn’t a bother to me, it’s super tiny. At some point l may take the seat back out and do it but for now it doesn’t bother me at all. If anyone has any questions comment here or send me a pm and I’ll gladly respond. Not sure if the photobucket links are working so if not let me know and I’ll try to fix them.

mulage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, w/ Performance Pack
yeah pics are not working

any links to the brackets/ sliders?

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John