• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: SLP LM2 with Quad Tips for Ikon GT350 Rear Valance

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Like the title reads. Used them for about 3 months until I did a factory active exhaust GT350 muffler retrofit. These were modified to fit the Ikon GT350 rear valance perfectly. They install just like all the usuall cut and clamp axlebacks. Before these I had a FRPP touring catback and they slipped right on without any modification. Anyone that currently has FRPP, Roush, SLP, Borla, etc... mufflers will not require any further modification. Folks with stock mufflers will just have to cut their stock mufflers off and slip/clamp these on.

These paired with an X pipe res deleted sounded excellent without any drone. Very similar to the Roush/X combo but a tick quieter in my opinion.

Tips could use a good polish but other than that, they are in excellent condition.

Looking for $450 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the 48 states. Anywhere else will be extra. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

-Nick
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2028.JPG
IMG_2029.JPG
Sponsored

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
very interested...Ikon kit is discontinued though

OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
very interested...Ikon kit is discontinued though
If someone can't get their hands on a Ikon valance, I'm sure these would fit the factory GT350 valance if they just removed the faux tips. Just an option.

Nick

VNTGSPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Anyone know where to find the Ikon valance? I looked around with no luck. I might even consider modifying the stock valance if you can give me some dimensions to help plot the location of the tips relative to the edge of the valance.

OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Anyone know where to find the Ikon valance? I looked around with no luck. I might even consider modifying the stock valance if you can give me some dimensions to help plot the location of the tips relative to the edge of the valance.
Let me know what dimensions you need and I'll send you what I can get!

-Nick

Sponsored

VNTGSPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I would need the distance from the top lip of the valance to the bottom of the muffler tip (horizontal red lines).

I would also need the outside width of the two tips together (vertical red lines).

I would need the distance of the tip edge to the outside edge of the valance when measured through the tip centerline (green lines)

I also need the O.D. of the individual tip itself.

Clear as mud, right? ;)
Quad Tip dim.JPG

OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
I would need the distance from the top lip of the valance to the bottom of the muffler tip (horizontal red lines).

I would also need the outside width of the two tips together (vertical red lines).

I would need the distance of the tip edge to the outside edge of the valance when measured through the tip centerline (green lines)

I also need the O.D. of the individual tip itself.

Clear as mud, right? ;)
Should be able to get these measurements for you first thing tomorrow morning. :headbang::headbang:

-Nick

OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
These are still available but I'm in the states now until the first week of June and with these being located in Germany, I have no way of shipping them until I return. Sorry

Sponsored
OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Still got these for anyone that may be interested. Can be shipped same day. Let me know.

VNTGSPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm still interested. :thumbsup:

Can you get some of the dimensions I laid out in post #6?

OP
OP

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Still interested...:thumbsup:
Hey man. Sorry for the lack of response I have given. I was in Normandy France these past 4 days and haven't been online a great deal. I will get these measurements for you hopefully this evening or by tomorrow.

-Nick

VNTGSPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
No worries...no I'm the one out of town.:doh:

Will be back in town Friday but trying to check in when possible.
Sponsored