For sale 2016 garage queen triple black PP base GT, 3800 miles

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Can't believe I'd ever have to do this but the recent health issues forced me to change the direction I have to go and that includes both my family and the car.
Just last month, at the end of January I have suffered a heart attack at 38/y old. As a result of that I ended up with heart muscle damage that puts me at the high risk of another heart attack which could be fatal. I'm really worried about the future of my wife and kids and because of that I decided to part with my beloved Mustang.

After long intro, let me get to the point

For Sale is my triple black 2016 Performance Pack base 6 MT Mustang GT with roughly 3800 miles on the clock. I bought this black beauty on 03/31/2016 with 7 miles on it at the Hagerty Ford in West Chicago. First oil change was done at 1600 mile mark at the same dealer, full synthetic by my request if that matters to anyone. See below the list of upgrades that I personally added myself within last 11 months except PP package of course.

- Ceramic window tints at 40% by Umbra in Schaumburg IL
($320)
- Eibach Pro Kit springs and adjustable Sway bars ($670)
- BMR subframe lockout kit, hammertone ($200)
- SR Performance vertical end links ($160)
- PMAS No Tune intake ($400)
- Bob's catch can ($180)
- Legato axle back mufflers ($320)
- Clear bra by Umbra in Schaumburg IL ($600) includes rear quarters, partial rear bumper and rocker panels, rear bottom doors
- Steeda subframe alignment kit ($40)
- Steeda jacking rails ($140)
- Steeda clutch spring ($15)
- Project 6GR wheels 20x10/11 in graphite in excellent condition wrapped in Mickey T's Street Comps 275x35 and 305x35. Wheels and tires have 2800 miles on them and have no scratches or curb rush whatsoever. Never bent or fixed, No vibrations ($2800)

PP ($2500) includes:
- Front Brembo brakes
- Oil pressure and vacuum guages
- 3.73 Torsen rear-end
- Black 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear oem rims with Pirelli tires on them, used 1000 miles only (no curb rash or scratches)

Car comes with cloth Recaro seats ($1600)

Side notes:
Vehicle has clean title with 7 miles on it, never been in accident. Title is in my name and the lien been paid off early January 2017.
I will accept cash or cashiers check from reputable bank like Chase, Bank of America ect.

Price:
As of today KBB private party comes out to be 29K. I have well over 5k in aftermarket parts and that's not including labor which would be a good $700 on top of parts.
I'm asking 33k for everything the car, aftermarket and oem parts are included or I can return it back to stock and take it from there.
For more pics please pm me
I'm open to reasonable offers
Thanks for your interest, Jacob
DSC00833.jpg
DSC00825.jpg
DSC00872.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
Sorry for your health issue but you are doing the right thing. I may be interested in your wheels but I am more inclined towards gloss black.

OP
OP
Kuba

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Thanks brother, I'm willing to part out the car once I find a buyer but I'll definitely keep you in mind, or even better I could paint them to whatever color you desire. I'll let you know when the right time comes however if you are looking for a new set of wheels in the near future don't hesitate and go for it. Also if you need some minor work done on your car let me know for I have plenty of time now as I'm still recovering. I hope you were able to sort out your suspension issues and you're all good now. Again, thank you bud.
- Jacob

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
Not really, but I wish you all the best

OP
OP
Kuba

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Not really, but I wish you all the best
Hey no problem. Thanks for kind words. Sucks it didn't work out with your suspension as you expected. FYI, If you need help in the future I'll be glad to land a hand, Jacob

OP
OP
Kuba

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Sale suspended

Sale suspended for now, got it in the wrong forum anway