Sponsored

Trading my OEM Trunk with blade spoiler (Magnetic) for your OEM spoiler delete trunk.

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
I have a Magnetic Metallic 2016 GT with the stock "blade" spoiler. Anyone want to trade for their "spoiler delete" trunk? Willing to pay you $100 for this swap.

My car came with the factory spoiler and I prefer the look of the bare spoilerless trunk. Easiest way is to swap the entire trunk. The swap is fairly easy, undo 4 bolts, transfer over the black decklids and we're done! My trunk and spoiler are in perfect condition. Only had the car for 8 months now and it's always been washed every 2-3 weeks with dual bucket method and waxed. Hoping your trunk is in excellent condition as well.

Sponsored

Last edited:

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Wish it was Silver

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
honest question...is this something people are really willing to do? I have been really wanting to get a spoiler delete trunk in place of my lip spoiler trunk but haven't even bothered trying as I figured spoiler delete was the more sought after one.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I am, for the sole reason of NOT having to drill into my trunk-lid, I'm after the GT350 Track Spoiler, but eBay wants $800 for a silver trunk :tsk:

Sponsored

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
honest question...is this something people are really willing to do? I have been really wanting to get a spoiler delete trunk in place of my lip spoiler trunk but haven't even bothered trying as I figured spoiler delete was the more sought after one.

Me too, I have a race red with blackout package, and really wish I didn't have the black spoiler. If I could find a race red smoothie I would trade in a heart beat.

OP
OP
Coconut

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Weekly bump. Someone out there with a Magnetic must want the GT350 track pack spoiler right? Trade you and need to drill holes!

Sponsored