Sponsored

Music City Mustangs at AMP this Friday/Saturday!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I had a failed inner bearing on my passenger rear toe link that clunked. Replaced, gone.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
I signed up for Saturday. My plan is to go light most of the day as I want to take the opportunity to work on some fundamentals before I visit Road Atlanta next month. That particular track has psyched me out... I've visited it to take photos too much, I think! Will attempt to best my PB at AMP in a couple sessions if the car/tires/brakes/traffic are cooperating. Will be super nice to be tracking with more Mustangs than the usual... 3.
Great! We will see you out there.:cheers:

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Definitely give him a call. His name is Jim. Nice guy! Tell him Steve with the Gt350r sent you. It would be cool if you did Saturday so we can all meet. We'll be rolling into town Friday night.
Jim Chism? He's been the president for a minute! You guys have fun. Maybe I'll be able to make some MCMC events again soon. The last event I did with them popped up in my facebook feed the other day from May 2009 at Nashville Superspeedway.

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Jim Chism? He's been the president for a minute! You guys have fun. Maybe I'll be able to make some MCMC events again soon. The last event I did with them popped up in my facebook feed the other day from May 2009 at Nashville Superspeedway.
Yep, thanks!

This will be my first event with MCMC. I tried to register for the event at Nashville Super speedway last year, but it was sold out.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
[MENTION=21494]wildcatgoal[/MENTION] Nice meeting you yesterday. Hope to get back out there soon. Shooting for the 20's next time!
Sorry hadn't seen this until now. Was nice to meet you, too! Nice driving. :headbang:
Sponsored