Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I hope mine gets finished before Christmas and they put it on a truck. My EDD gt deleted. Hopefully, mine will get started faster than the 18th.
Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I hope mine gets finished before Christmas and they put it on a truck. My EDD gt deleted. Hopefully, mine will get started faster than the 18th.
They're changing stuff on cotus now, so hopefully we'll get something different.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also I'm setting up my server to run my cotus checker periodically, and send me emails when the state changes to the next stage, this way I don't need to check myself anymore.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yep, I ended up with...

- Kona GT Premium
- Manual
- 401a (black)
- Active exhaust
- Security
- Shaker pro
- Spoiler delete

Planning on Konis with BMR springs if the base suspension isn't sporty enough for me and 19x10 CFV5s in gun metal. Definitely excited to get out of my 17 year old 3.8 Mustang.
Same build I would do except I’d add PP2 and Showstopper Recaros, might even leave spoiler but not ordering anything soon.

Guessing ETA is January / February?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Same build I would do except I’d add PP2 and Showstopper Recaros, might even leave spoiler but not ordering anything soon.

Guessing ETA is January / February?

PP/PP2 would be sweet but I just can't see myself spending that much on a car right now, if I got PP I wouldn't want it without magneride, and I had to draw a line in the sand somewhere on price (went from mentally preparing and budgeting myself for a $38k 2015-17 and that shot up to $42k with the 18). I figure I can add about $1k in suspension parts within the next year or so and get it to my liking and upgrade to the wheels I want without any remorse of ditching the horrible 18" stockers.

The manager said to expect it around Feb/March, I am hoping February...

Sponsored

Czs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2018 10r80 GT, Lightning Blue
So on 11/13/17 i ordered my 18 GT. I opted for a gt base fastback, lightning blue, 10 speed auto, 301a, black accent package, active exhaust and spolier delete. So this is my 2nd S550 ive owned but the first ive ordered. So how does this process work? I know how cotus works but i keep seeing edd? What does that mean. And to the guys who have had there cars delivered whats the average wait time. My dealer told me 6-10 weeks.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So on 11/13/17 i ordered my 18 GT. I opted for a gt base fastback, lightning blue, 10 speed auto, 301a, black accent package, active exhaust and spolier delete. So this is my 2nd S550 ive owned but the first ive ordered. So how does this process work? I know how cotus works but i keep seeing edd? What does that mean. And to the guys who have had there cars delivered whats the average wait time. My dealer told me 6-10 weeks.
http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com
and
http://www.cotus.ford.com

First link updates earlier than the second one, which also means if the first link is down the second one might still work. EDD is estimated delivery date.

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
So I made an order just yesterday and cotus shows it as an explorer... Should I just assume it's a cotus issue that would be resolved once the order or accepted?

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I made an order just yesterday and cotus shows it as an explorer... Should I just assume it's a cotus issue that would be resolved once the order or accepted?
this happens if there's multiple cars on the same order number, as seen by a few others here, just keep bugging your salesman for a VIN after a week or two and you can use that to check. Pretty sure cotus only shows the first car it sees under that order number and never changes.

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Some dealers use the same order number for multiple orders. You'll need your VIN to use Cotus, and you'll have to get your VIN from your dealer. My VIN took 2 months to show up. A more normal time frame would be around 3 weeks. Good luck!

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Hey [MENTION=11524]Kevin08[/MENTION] what kind of deal did you get? Below invoice?
Right now X plan plus the $500 cash back offer, so I guess about $3-400 under invoice. I am trying to trigger one of the $750 private cash offers to be sent my way so I can add that on...

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
They gave my order number to a truck. It still doesn't show up and the truck was delivered earlier this month.... But I got a VIN so I look it up with that. Just keep bugging them for a VIN they update VINs on Thursdays :)

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
Anyone figure out why the EDD's disappeared?

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Now my vin doesn’t exist in Cotus....... wtf

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now my vin doesn’t exist in Cotus....... wtf
Yep, this happened a few days back to the testing system, and now it’s across the board.
Sponsored