Not open for further replies.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We'll be hosting another Open Day at GT101 in Colchester on Bank Holiday Monday May 29th from 10am until 3pm.

We will have a variety of Mustangs and Mustang products on display alongside a number of Ford GTs. There will be suppliers in support along with refreshments of course.

We have a massive amount of space on our site so parking will not be an issue.

Being adjacent to a retail park and only two miles from Colchester Zoo you could bring the family too.

I'll update this thread as we confirm more details about what will be on show on the day.

Hope to see lots of you here.

Dave
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
*bump* anyone else?

Jimboy/Ben - we cruising in?

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
A quick update - we are now promised support from Mountune (hopefully with their RTR car), Pedders, Steeda, Pro Alloy and many others. Pistonheads have said they'll come over in their long term fleet car which would be good to see.

We plan to set up a detailing demo with our resident paint correction expert and we'll have Pro Slot Racing here with their digital race track which will keep the competitive types amused for a bit.

We will have stone baked pizza available from the little red Pizza van along with coffee and cakes so no one need go hungry.

Look forward to seeing lots of Mustangs and Ford GTs here on the day.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A quick update - we are now promised support from Mountune (hopefully with their RTR car), Pedders, Steeda, Pro Alloy and many others. Pistonheads have said they'll come over in their long term fleet car which would be good to see.

We plan to set up a detailing demo with our resident paint correction expert and we'll have Pro Slot Racing here with their digital race track which will keep the competitive types amused for a bit.

We will have stone baked pizza available from the little red Pizza van along with coffee and cakes so no one need go hungry.

slot racing, pizza, cakes, coffee? Careful Dave, we might never leave!

Looking forward to the detailing demo :)

Any chance of buying parts on the day? Perhaps with a cheeky M6G discount? ;)

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

anyone say Cakes :D
not a maybe anymore,
could even do a article for the MOCOGB magazine

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Less than a week to go now. The weather looks set fair so we're expecting sunshine.

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Anyone driving in from Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire way that I can join up with, would love to arrive in style with a few others?

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Yeah I'm up for that
Me too. Unbelievably, so far no one else has hijacked my bank holiday but I have to fly to Manchester later in the day so I'm aiming for early in/early out.

Coffee at Cobham services at 8am?

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Me too. Unbelievably, so far no one else has hijacked my bank holiday but I have to fly to Manchester later in the day so I'm aiming for early in/early out.

Coffee at Cobham services at 8am?
I'm now not available. My Sunday has been hijacked with a all day drinking session so won't be safe driving Monday

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
I'm now not available. My Sunday has been hijacked with a all day drinking session so won't be safe driving Monday
Bugger, you were one of the people I was looking forward to meeting, more meeting your car though :clap2:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hate to say this but my plans have also changed so i wont be able to make it either, sorry Dave :(

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Without a car I can't make it either. This was supposed to be my first meet :frusty:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
car with no driver and driver with no car......just leave the keys under the flower pot ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.