Sponsored

3rd Luxemburg Mustang event !!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Rock chips anyone? Just did a quick clean of the front bumper & hood to get the bug splatters off and found some fresh etched in bugs and a dozen small paint chips...:doh:
Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I hope everyone got home safe & well!

Special thanks to UNtamed67, RMS550, NewMustangDE, vieirinha33 and everyone from the organization for putting this together :thumbsup:

Mike Clark, Voodoo77 & Pino, Kapiteinlangzaam, Bart for the convoy drive & good times, it was joy meeting you all!

Another big thanks to MustangMustHaves and GlennG for the good talks, story's and troubleshooting my car :thumbsup:

Bahndvr for the awesome soundtrack during the first drive, and the lovely comment (I'm no sure if/who) your wife or daughter made Sunday morning during breakfast, it sure made my day!

And Caballus for yet another awesome soundtrack during the trip back to the hotel and warning us for the speed-radar! Some where less lucky :-)

Looking forward to next year and some other meetings sometime soon!
It was the wife.
You should have a PM, Ronny forwarded it to you.
Happy trails :cheers:

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rock chips anyone? Just did a quick clean of the front bumper & hood to get the bug splatters off and found some fresh etched in bugs and a dozen small paint chips...:doh:
Small chip in the center of the windshield. Piece of $h!t Merc went over the line into the loose rocks.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
No one ever put me in the Whatsapp chat
Hello Darin,
Sorry to read this, although we had your phone number on the list, something must have gone wrong.
Fact is that we would like to see every participant on the WhatsApp group.
Did you asked about this to anyone?
Anyway I notify the rest of the organization about this.
again, in name of, our apologies.
Ronny.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
It was the wife.
You should have a PM, Ronny forwarded it to you.
Happy trails :cheers:
I just received your message, thank you for the kind words. It made me a bit emotional but also feel very flattered by it, thank you!

Small chip in the center of the windshield. Piece of $h!t Merc went over the line into the loose rocks.
That's worse, maybe it can be fixed at a car-glass service center.

I have a bunch on both the sides of the bumper and both sides of the hood. All very small, yet some have sharp edges of metal, so it won't be just a paint filler touch up this time.

Next year I put a front end cover on it!

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Darin,
Sorry to read this, although we had your phone number on the list, something must have gone wrong.
Fact is that we would like to see every participant on the WhatsApp group.
Did you asked about this to anyone?
Anyway I notify the rest of the organization about this.
again, in name of, our apologies.
Ronny.
I have videos that I would like to share.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just received your message, thank you for the kind words. It made me a bit emotional but also feel very flattered by it, thank you!

That's worse, maybe it can be fixed at a car-glass service center.

I have a bunch on both the sides of the bumper and both sides of the hood. All very small, yet some have sharp edges of metal, so it won't be just a paint filler touch up this time.

Next year I put a front end cover on it!
Yes I think car-glass service can fix it.

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
Hi guys,

also from my side a big thank you to the organizing team. You did a brilliant job! My wife was sceptical on the way to Luxemburg. On the way back she already looked forward for the 2018 event :clap2:

Best regards,
GĂĽnther

EU LUX 2017-790.jpeg

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Had a great time. We've really formed a special Mustang family together! I know tons of effort goes into organizing this, and rest assured it's not wasted energy. I'm already looking forward to next year. Willing to help anyway I can.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Had a great time. We've really formed a special Mustang family together! I know tons of effort goes into organizing this, and rest assured it's not wasted energy. I'm already looking forward to next year. Willing to help anyway I can.

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored
OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to all!

Already have some interesting ideas for next year, which will, I'm sure, be well appreciated..

For now it remains a SECRET but be sure to keep track on the forum and the info on the whatsapp group.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Thanks to all!

Already have some interesting ideas for next year, which will, I'm sure, be well appreciated..

For now it remains a SECRET but be sure to keep track on the forum and the info on the whatsapp group.
The most important thing, in my case, is the planned planning. When do you expect to do this meeting in 2018 ?

The earlier I have the dates, the more I can block my Agenda around them to be sure that I can be there next year :cheers:

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The most important thing, in my case, is the planned planning. When do you expect to do this meeting in 2018 ?

The earlier I have the dates, the more I can block my Agenda around them to be sure that I can be there next year :cheers:
That's the problem at the moment... :rant:

The idea is kind of fixed but the dates not yet and not depending on me...:(
As soon as I have them I'll unveil the secret as it might be limited in number....

Probably 2nd, 3rd or 4th weekend of May. So keep these weekends in May : free :D !!

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Bedankt Régis & Ronny. Danke schön Andre & Patrik.

Really enjoyed again this annual meeting. Was nice to see some familiar faces from last year and some new ones too. Finally being able to see what person X from the forum looks like is great.

But also to see all those nice Mustangs and to be able to be part of this great "family".
And a final thanks to the guys from our mini convoy through Belgium for the great ride!
CU all next year and some of you even much sooner...

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm

That's the problem at the moment... :rant:

The idea is kind of fixed but the dates not yet and not depending on me...:(
As soon as I have them I'll unveil the secret as it might be limited in number....

Probably 2nd, 3rd or 4th weekend of May. So keep these weekends in May : free :D !!

Actually more like June as in May the weather is so so (like this weekend!)...but certainly not the first weekend of June as this is a big bank holiday weekend and many people are away.
Sponsored