Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Other than the one you took off, this would be my choice and still might be in the future. How is it to the touch during the heat of summer when the car has been parked for a while?
I've got one in brushed stainless. It gets pretty damn hot. Even with a windshield shade and 15% window tint, and a beer coozie slapped on top of it. Raceseng sells some kind of thermal sleeve, but I'm not sure what it will really do.

While I don't like how hot it can get, I still love the damn thing. Great grip and feel.
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Must be nice. Ordered mine two days after you (5/12) and haven't received mine yet :frusty:
I ordered mine same day, and I got mine. Although a little disappointed. Never received my T-shirt for being a veteran, and you can see quite a few spots on the main portion of the knob that had dust/dirt prior to being sprayed as you can feel and see them under the paint. Overall I love the knob, just the small things that were missed.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I ordered mine same day, and I got mine. Although a little disappointed. Never received my T-shirt for being a veteran, and you can see quite a few spots on the main portion of the knob that had dust/dirt prior to being sprayed as you can feel and see them under the paint. Overall I love the knob, just the small things that were missed.
That is disconcerting. I didn't mind the wait because people have raved about the quality. But if I wait for over two months for a subpar product, I'm going to be very unhappy. Guess I'll have to reserve judgment until mine is received. Thanks

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

Sponsored

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
That is disconcerting. I didn't mind the wait because people have raved about the quality. But if I wait for over two months for a subpar product, I'm going to be very unhappy. Guess I'll have to reserve judgment until mine is received. Thanks
I ordered mine on 4/9 and nothing yet. :frusty:

Not sure how long is 'normal'

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
There isn't a weighted knob that looks like the stock ball, or has anyone made the stock knob heavier?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
[MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION]

Do your shift knobs allow the use of the reverse lockout? Or do they require an adapter like cj pony parts offers?

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT
Just installed this one. 26$ off eBay, made in USA by Pete Miller at Custom Shifters. Size feels really good in hand (that's what she said) and I'm looking forward to lowering it with the Barton Hybrid 3.

Comparison shots with the AM modern billet retro:

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just installed mine from Anarchy Motive. Extremely happy with the look and feel. Weight is great, makes the stock knob feel like a feather! Worth the 4 month wait!!
Shift Knob.jpg

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
Got mine from Anarchy yesterday as well. Just installed it, going for a ride later.
IMG-2765.JPG
IMG-2759.JPG
IMG-2746.JPG
Sponsored