OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Good video. One thing he did mention was that when in drag mode, it softens the rear suspension for a better launch. Obviously, he was wrong as this car (as he mentioned) does not have Magneride. Just imagine the 0-60 times with Magneride :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Yeah I noticed that, mag ride will help but won't make a huge difference, maybe couple of tenths.

JDM dyno MY18:

[ame]

Very good result, pretty much on par with what a full 350 bolt-on kit and tune gives you and a lot more torque.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[ame]

Budoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
I hope somebody posts a video or a timeslip of a manual taken to the drag strip

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
That dude is hammering his new Mustang

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That dude is hammering his new Mustang
Not sure it is his...dealer plate and window sticker still in it.

A lot of the dealers where I live just ask for a copy of your drivers license and throw you the keys. Granted I am older and I wouldn't do it, but that doesn't keep someone from beating on it and making a video for their youtube channel.

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yeah the shadow black doing the Dyno run a few videos back I’m on about is his. Gibbo has posted the dudes videos since he traded his eco boost for it. I’ve been following them lol. He was doing a drag run the other day. He only has a few hundred miles on it. When I get mine, I think I’ll take it easy on the motor for at least 500 Miles and just watch what dudes are doing to theirs instead lol

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yeah the shadow black doing the Dyno run a few videos back I’m on about is his. Gibbo has posted the dudes videos since he traded his eco boost for it. I’ve been following them lol. He was doing a drag run the other day. He only has a few hundred miles on it. When I get mine, I think I’ll take it easy on the motor for at least 500 Miles and just watch what dudes are doing to theirs instead lol
Oh okay, thought you were referencing the magnetic gray one in the latest video posting.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Don't take it to easy..... glazed bores will lead to a car that burns oil for fun...

No harm in giving a new engine a good few revs whilst running in. The key is not to sustain them, and not to lug the engine by driving in too high a gear..:)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[ame]

[ame]

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
60-130mph in 10s flat for a Lund tuned A10 GT seems mighty fast and 60-100mph is a hairs whisker over 4s flat.

That puts a tuned A10 GT at under 8s 0-100mph with Lund tune, damn these cars are really quick.

For the video see Lund's facebook page.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[ame]

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[ame]

Not an MY18 but a very compelling review about mag ride, really for me its the most important option on the new car if you also want the car to have superb handling out the box.

It is Black Friday, I am trying to buy parts for MY18 and I seriously can't think of much to buy. When my last one was on the way, I think I had spent around $5000 in buying parts over Black Friday period, I had total FRPP suspension, Corsa exhaust, other suspension parts, styling parts.

This time I am really struggling and the only must have item I want to buy if discounted is a set of 350 lowering springs for the mag ride. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Not an MY18 but a very compelling review about mag ride, really for me its the most important option on the new car if you also want the car to have superb handling out the box.

It is Black Friday, I am trying to buy parts for MY18 and I seriously can't think of much to buy. When my last one was on the way, I think I had spent around $5000 in buying parts over Black Friday period, I had total FRPP suspension, Corsa exhaust, other suspension parts, styling parts.

This time I am really struggling and the only must have item I want to buy if discounted is a set of 350 lowering springs for the mag ride. :)
Steering Wheel? (albeit ours is heated now as standard so maybe not if it fits the thickness) Loweing springs, bumper, splitters etc :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steering Wheel? (albeit ours is heated now as standard so maybe not if it fits the thickness) Loweing springs, bumper, splitters etc :thumbsup:
Think I shall be leaving wheel, reports say its new leather and feels much nicer than the fake leather on old one.

So gonna wait it out, if I decide to change, shall re-trim stock wheel to maintain heated function, I've still got my old wheel from MY15 so I can just use that as a temp whilst getting re-trim.

Not changing the bumper or hood until I have the car in person, a lot of the doubters have now come out saying in flesh it looks better than 15, this is some who originally were haters. I shall reserve judgement until the car is on my drive and lowered. If at which time I can then contemplate a 350 make over or Cervini full front kit.

Really right now all I want is lowering springs and 350R rear seat delete. PP2 splitter would be nice, but Ford have not released the car yet, let alone parts for PP2.

Oh and of course 350 track wing, need that too. :)

Don't want any performance mods or exhaust mods, stock sounds lovely. Plus if a stock A10 can hang with a full bolt-on E85 MY15 GT its pretty quick, I shall just wait on a tune from PBD/Lund which can be done via email anyway. Lund are seeing sub 8s 0-100mph, the car is rapid!

I just want the lowering springs as a priority as when I collect the car, I shall take it to my local Ford dealer who will fit the springs for me and I can also put the 350 alignment settings on the car too. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Think I shall be leaving wheel, reports say its new leather and feels much nicer than the fake leather on old one.

So gonna wait it out, if I decide to change, shall re-trim stock wheel to maintain heated function, I've still got my old wheel from MY15 so I can just use that as a temp whilst getting re-trim.

Not changing the bumper or hood until I have the car in person, a lot of the doubters have now come out saying in flesh it looks better than 15, this is some who originally were haters. I shall reserve judgement until the car is on my drive and lowered. If at which time I can then contemplate a 350 make over or Cervini full front kit.

Really right now all I want is lowering springs and 350R rear seat delete. PP2 splitter would be nice, but Ford have not released the car yet, let alone parts for PP2.

Oh and of course 350 track wing, need that too. :)

Don't want any performance mods or exhaust mods, stock sounds lovely. Plus if a stock A10 can hang with a full bolt-on E85 MY15 GT its pretty quick, I shall just wait on a tune from PBD/Lund which can be done via email anyway. Lund are seeing sub 8s 0-100mph, the car is rapid!

I just want the lowering springs as a priority as when I collect the car, I shall take it to my local Ford dealer who will fit the springs for me and I can also put the 350 alignment settings on the car too. :)
Lubbly jubbly! all planned out then :D!

Nitros bottle?! :thumbsup:

Have you seen the costings up online yet / know anyone in vehicle leasing etc? I checked on our systems, the numbers are there, they're caveated, but they're quite juicy (and not the same as what my dealer told me... less than they said!)
Sponsored