Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I believe Husky liners make some for our cars

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Be sure to stop going to the grocery store as well since the farmers may support a certain political figure too.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I prefer the Husky's since they go up a lot higher behind the pedals, and cover more of the dead pedal as well. I DD mine in the winter, so it helps a lot with snow/slush/ice/salt, etc from getting on the carpet.

User5.2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
I second a recommendation for the Husky's. They fit perfectly.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Husky liners has been acquired by truck hero...then truck hero acquired by a private equity firm... I'm sure you can find someone in that lineup that you don't agree with. Better make your own!

Blazer1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302
Why don't you keep your political opinions to yourself. You assume we all want to hear You complain. Find another place to rant. Maybe some of us don't care for the 'blues.'

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Agreed. This is a car forum, about cars. It's a hobby and a getaway from BS, most days. I agree with insta-lock for political posts.

Sponsored

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
FWIW, I've had and loved WeatherTech in all my cars for a while. I have family in Lenexa, KS and know the operation fairly well. I don't equate my monetary spend with my politics, but if others do that's fine by me. To each their own.

All that aside, the quality of WeatherTech products has gone to shit. 10 months in to new liners on my BMW and Volvo and they've all shrunk and no longer fit the foot wells at all. My old VW and Lexus liners were fantastic. I shared picture with the WeatherTech customer service department and got a reply about my "usage habits".

So I talked a client who is a olefins and polyolefins engineer. Apparently WeatherTech switched to a cheaper raw product manufactured by LyondellBasell. The new material lacks the resistance to shrinkage that the old one did.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
FWIW, I've had and loved WeatherTech in all my cars for a while. I have family in Lenexa, KS and know the operation fairly well. I don't equate my monetary spend with my politics, but if others do that's fine by me. To each their own.

All that aside, the quality of WeatherTech products has gone to shit. 10 months in to new liners on my BMW and Volvo and they've all shrunk and no longer fit the foot wells at all. My old VW and Lexus liners were fantastic. I shared picture with the WeatherTech customer service department and got a reply about my "usage habits".

So I talked a client who is a olefins and polyolefins engineer. Apparently WeatherTech switched to a cheaper raw product manufactured by LyondellBasell. The new material lacks the resistance to shrinkage that the old one did.
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that. I'll see how these hold up in time. The one's I bought new a few years back are still working well.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hmm. My WeatherTechs appear to be slightly shrunken right out of the package. It keeps popping off of the posts on the driver's side because it seems like it sits 1/8" to 1/4" away from where it needs to and when I push on the liner with my feet to readjust myself in my seat it pops it off of the posts. Weird.

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Another former weathertech fan who is now disappointed in their quality. I absolutely loved them in my BRZ. Fit so well and never slid. The mechanism in which they are supposed to sit are horrible in the 350. They never stay in place and are constantly pushed up more towards the pedals. I doubt I buy them again for future vehicles.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yeah they were awesome for my BRZ & Focus RS... not so for the Mustang :(
Sponsored